my new engine

• Thread starter Thread starter ALMERAGIRL69
  • Start date Start date
they are from america there off a nissan sentra b14 so is the grill as other one was to small with the angel eye lights try ebay seller i think was simmic but beware you have to pay import tax at the door wich was about £30 pound so if buying them add this to final cost it was in total for grill and lights and tax duty just on the £200 but think may be abit cheaper now but dont go for the very cheap ones as may not be good quality . and yes the old engine was blown up by a con rod shooting through both sides of engine and she is all back together again now and is running sweet now . :O

Attachments

• CAM_0997.JPG
    CAM_0997.JPG
    475.3 KB · Views: 215
me quiet................... hmmmm not likely, i rember that pic, was when i was ment to be doing my clutch but just sortof sat there for about 2 hrs trying to big my self up 2 do it, and u all no how good i am with the ladies, 2 birds at sheilds last nyte come on!!!! all i have got to say is give me 10 minutes thats all i need :rolleyes:

interpret that how u want lol :D

now now boys doddsy if i had been one of the chicks last night you would have chrushed nuts now you little devil . and does the ten mins include forplay in out roll over fart and the tab afterwards aswell? ten mins thats not even worth getting excited for before its all ova haha you asked for that.. mick you beat me to that phrase i was just going to say the same thing except my name tracy hasnt got e in ok micke..... hey guys while im on the mini meet tomorrow how about meeting there and driving down the teeside park as been down on a wed before and a good turn out and got a few buddies from that way that will be there with almeras , i up for it but will go with majority . friday 7pm carlisle get ready for the the north east possie bring it on yee ha

i having a blond day sorry guys yes i mean tonight at vally at 7pm and if anyone want to go teeside pk its tomorrow night about 7.30 :confused:

shiny rocker cover

spent 4 days polishing my chrome rocker my fingers had no skin left on, and a few unusual angles that my friend took at cfnw and my lights ......

Attachments

• P6100089Medium (Small).jpg
    P6100089Medium (Small).jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 40
  • P6110088Medium (Small).jpg
    P6110088Medium (Small).jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 39
  • P6110118Medium.jpg
    P6110118Medium.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 39
  • P6110098Custom (Small).jpg
    P6110098Custom (Small).jpg