My New GTi finally...

Finally i got some photos and uploaded them.. So here you guys go..

Good Bits...

DSCF3412.jpg

DSCF3413.jpg

DSCF3414.jpg

DSCF3415.jpg

DSCF3416.jpg

DSCF3417.jpg

DSCF3418.jpg

DSCF3411.jpg

Now... The Bits which i hate the most!!

DSCF3419.jpg

DSCF3420.jpg

DSCF3403.jpg

DSCF3402.jpg

DSCF3409.jpg

I feel like i need a new paint job as i cant stand rust. I really really cant stand it! Its like uhhhh!! I hate it!!

The second hand car dealer in Blackburn told me that i would like the car, well i do because of the way it drives, but the bodywork just breakes my heart. And i travelled 250miles to collect this car. Everything was done via phone. SIgh.. But nevermind. Now i guess i have to deal with this! But i am not letting her go, thats for sure!

So what do u guys think? Does anyone recognize this car?

Hate to mention this dude, but it looks the driver's door has been repainted at some point & doesn't quite colour match ? The rust looks pretty minor tbh, but worth getting done before winter.

Think the paint would have been fine originally Paul, the it's the rest of the car that's faded slightly I think. Reminds me of how my door used to be ;)

Check all the vital places in the boot behind the carpets at the sides and the rear seat belt mounts

it definately needs a good t-cut or something that will restore the colour as i know some people hate the thought of putting t-cut on your paint work, then a good poilsh and it will look lovely!!

if i had to take a pic for everything i hated on my mera (bodywork wise) there would be soooooo many pics.

after some TLC will look lovely.

Thanks boys! I know, i think the dor has been repainted too. but its alright. I think i will rub down the rust and reprotect it. After that i will go with Kez's idea of t-cut and polish just to keep the car admirable. I will use the kit which we have at work that is used to remove corrosion on the aeroplanes which i work on. And i might ask for a quote at aeroplane painters next door to my hangar, on how much if i were to respray the whole car.But does anyone know a good an affordable car painter? Any rough figures from anyone with experience of respraying their cars?

I've checked the rest of the car, no signs of rust inside at all. Good sight for sore eyes. ;-)

the best polish i find is autoglym black label (for darker colours) but for yours i would use the red label resin polish, brings up the shine lovely.

Oh yeah, i've also just purchased a set of lenso's 16" with offset of 38. Cost a bit of money that!!! But anything for my Amyeera :)

And i've got some other updates for you guys. I was driving about 60 and taking a 45-60 degree bend and i almost totaled the car (a bit damp the road was at that time). Christ my heart was beating so hard! I actually drifted for about 100yards. Thank god i had a bit on how to drift when i was in malaysia. I had to because i had a 200hp Micra, These nissan's especially the front wheel models which have rear axels have such poor handling. It fish tails at 50mph!! Not good!! :-( u guys should have warned me.. :-(

my car is shocking in wet!

i second that!! when i went to modded nats, i was doing around 15 in the wet round a round about and the back end flew out, but i have got it tamed!! lol

*might have something to do with low tread on my tyres actually, lol*

my car is shocking in wet!

fuhhhhh!! tell me about it!! Again, i missed a turning because i changed lanes too fast at 50 and had to make a 10mile u-turn. I looked at the speedo and said to myself.. 50?? F***in 50?!?!? U must be having a f**kin t*ss! Blimey! Pardon my french ladies and gents. i had to express myself with dignity and passion. :rasp::lol:

tyres? my lenso's are coming with toyo's. Please tell me i made the rite choice! The one's i have on now are some Enduro rubbish which looks like eagle f1's. Cool from the back, not so much when u seen Enduro instead of eagle f1 from the sides.

toyos are a very good choice, i just dont have very good tyres atall, cant even remember what make, i think they are all different :S

Back
Top Bottom