my new gti spent all weekend on it!

• Thread starter Thread starter dazz200
  • Start date Start date
D

dazz200

finally got a gti last weekend :D
been looking for a mint low mileage example for ages,but i got a bit impatient and got this one untill i can find a really good mint one in better condition and lower miles. so will be up for sale soon.
don't get me wrong ther's nothing wrong with this one , i'm just a fussy bugger! some might say anal!
it's a 99 s with 62k on the clock fsh.
spent all weekend working on it.had it serviced on friday saturday i got underneath cleaned it up and give it a good waxoyl. sunday wheels off and painted the hubs & calipers. and today a good clean even shampooing the seats carpet and head lining.and fitted some clear repeaters.
next job spray the center of the grille black.
ef31d402.jpg

ef31d364.jpg

ef31d1d2.jpg

ef31d0c2.jpg

ef31d2d4.jpg

ef31d251.jpg

ef31d051.jpg

ef31d138.jpg

looks nice mate i agree with Bigmac i am starting to like the red ones when i brought mine there was no way i was getting a red one lol

yeah i think that too. i have always hated red cars but for some reason i like that and a couple of others i have seen. still take a bit to talk me into buyin one like.

blackredtribal said:
omg thats fucking clean, nice 1! what u use to get it that clean looking??

got some polish from my brother in the motor trade, not sure what it's called but will find out. you can get the same results from most cleaning products, just takes lots of time effort & experience. i used to valet cars as a saturday job when at school.

Darren198712 said:
Thats in Mint Condition buy why is the grill red ? it does not look too bad with the red grill :)

not sure, think a previous owner may have thought it looked good.
but probably i think it must have had a replacement grille at some point.
they come all grey and i guess whoever sprayed it could not be bothered to mask it up and spray it the two colours.

very nice car, looks a bit like mine, cept yours is more shiney.
Put it under a streetlamp at night and have a look for a laugh...

Great looking car, maybe when I get my car together properly we can meet up sometime.

jeeeez man i am hunting high and low for one with the kit ! cant find any theres a couple on autotrader but i phoned em 1 o them was as good as sold and the other one the boy sounded a whore of a dodgy !! fair play to ya though mate she looks the part , if ya decide to sell it sooner rather than later give me a shout mate !!

your looking at selling a 99plate with 60ish k, because you want something better, all i can say is, you wont find better, far and few almera in top condition, as they rust easily on the arch and seem to average well over85k mileage, how much did you pay for that ?

Back
Top Bottom