my new gti spent all weekend on it!

• Thread starter Thread starter dazz200
  • Start date Start date
orange_andy said:
your looking at selling a 99plate with 60ish k, because you want something better, all i can say is, you wont find better, far and few almera in top condition, as they rust easily on the arch and seem to average well over85k mileage, how much did you pay for that ?

i must admit the pictures make it look mint, but up close there are a few chips and dings.
i'm hoping for a v plate maybe even a w, with around 40 k which is in a little bit better condition.
i know i have my work cut out, but there are some around, i have seen a few advertised it's just they are allways over 300 miles away!

you wont find any mate. i went to see a v plate black, WORSE CONDITION CAR EVER FOR STONE CHIPS and itd only done 75. and he wanted 2k. if you find one thats solid keep it.

there is one on the trader on a V with 48k for 4500. I would not bother mate to be honest. Your car is as near to mint as you'll find and you know it's been looked after. You cant start getting picky about 6+ year old cars as you just dont know, you could find a W plate with 25K on it but they could have been 25k very hard miles (i.e. weekend car)

if anyone pays over 3k for one they are been ripped unless they got serious extras 1k alloys 2k sound system and alarm ect prices should be from 1400- 2500 that one on auto trader for 4500 is plain old dumb

Back
Top Bottom