My New GTi

Mazda 323 1.8 Turbo? 2.0 Turbo?

5665_3344.jpg

GTR Models were 4wd but afaik 2wd models were even more popular?

Tham GTRs are fooking rampant! but expensive lol i saw one for sale at santa pod lats year £5500 and it was rougher than a bears arse!

K33 ELV said:

Congratulations you win. I'm not sure what you win, but.....

Mazda 3 MPS 2.3T Aero

I have ordered mine in Cosmic Blue however. It's not the best looking of cars but i like the subtlness of it even know it's the second fastest hot-hatch on the market.

The Audi S3 is faster but i don't really think that counts as a hot-hatch having 4wd costing over £30k and weighing 1600kgs.

The pictures is just a normal one not the Aero. Aero Sport Pack comes with bigger spoiler different wing mirrors and more importantly Eibach uprated suspension.

mazda_3_mps_2006_03_bsmall.jpg

Oh, and the exciting bit, according to owners in the states, with a remap you can see around 320bhp,i'm assuming that with a slight raising of boost included.

I was going to say mazda, the bose sound system gave it away for me, as my mates mazda 6 has got it and it's great.

That looks good, sounds like it will be fun to drive as well!

mazda 3's r well quick dont see many of them around so u goin to leave almera owners club or u goin to keep postin

Just picked up this months Banzai and Jetex have just released a cat-back system for these.

Looks lovely mate bet that goes like fuck too.

Blue Lexus, there's a lovely R31 skyline in it too

Nice choice Jme!

looks a minter for the age, im hooked on the mk2's though, watn one but do you think 3 cars is just being greedy? lol

Back
Top Bottom