My new motor

NaylorGTS

AOC Moderator
well the car in front is a toyota, possibly sideways that'll be me :lol:

Only had a few weeks and Ive chucked over a grand at it on service parts, radiator, brake pads, new tyres all round already.

Border front bumper which is smoothed into the wings, Im not too keen on but not really that fussed, but its staying till it falls off or shatters lol
Kei Office sideskirts I reckon they are
border rear spats
toms scoop
RSR 3" exhaust
decat (which took me nearly 2 days to fit, what a cunt to work on this car is)
apexi intake
momo wheel
gearknob is trd i think
trd clocks
biltz boost gauge
I think the wheels are RSR aswell or something like that, theyre quite light
tein coilovers

its running 11 psi at the moment which is slightly higher than standard due to the decat and its very very fun, it'll be getting wound up to about 14 psi/1 bar soon though, until I get a uprated smic, link G3 ecu and cb20 or similar hybrid then it'll be 1.3 bar and around 300bhp which will be enough

The front number plate is going to get moved either to where a proper number plate should be or into the recess, if anyone would be so kind to do a hotoshop so I can decide...? Oh and theres a metal grill thing at the back if some one could photoshop that out too as I think it might be going the journey but not sure yet

DSC00079.jpg

DSC00080.jpg

DSC00082.jpg

DSC00083.jpg

DSC00084.jpg

DSC00085-1.jpg

DSC00086-1.jpg

Stunning looking car mate! The white alloys really shine on a black car.
You gonna mod this to the same level as your GTi?
Good luck to you sir when you try and drift it lol, they're hard to drift.
Joe

Yummmy! Needs leather tho!

Looking at n/a MR2's for myself at the moment. Cheaper to insure than a gti would you believe? :O

Don't like the rear bumper but the front is no bad like. UK Car I take it?

Yummmy! Needs leather tho!

Looking at n/a MR2's for myself at the moment. Cheaper to insure than a gti would you believe? :O

Don't like the rear bumper but the front is no bad like. UK Car I take it?

There are no UK Turbo's, they're all imports.

I don't get how drifting gets brought up though all the time just coz its a rear wheel turbo'd car? Im more a grip guy than drift, although the back does like to kick out a bit quite easily, its just controlling it at speed thats the hard part

It wont be getting leather, Ive been there several times before, cloth is better, easy to look after, doesnt get hot in the sun(even more important in a t-bar)

I woint be going mad with the modding either, I just want a decent fast road car, it wont be all spit and polish as its my daily driver, but I do like some show with my go so I got one with a kit already on to save me a bit of money.

pity no one seems to like the back on here, its all you's would be seeing!! lol

looks nice mate mr2s must be the new fad there must be at least 15 round here and 10 of them turbos I'd have one but just having 2 seats would wind me up

well the car in front is a toyota, possibly sideways that'll be me :lol:

I don't get how drifting gets brought up though all the time just coz its a rear wheel turbo'd car?

jclark said:
sideways and 'drifting' is different. sideways means you didnt really mean it or a big launch on a poor surface, drifting is what all the cool kids do innit. lol.

garnz said:
looks nice mate mr2s must be the new fad there must be at least 15 round here and 10 of them turbos I'd have one but just having 2 seats would wind me up

Ive liked them for years, wanted one when they first started importing them but they were a fortune, then later my mate had a few N/A's which I didnt think much of then he got a tubby which I loved, now Ive got one he wants another one but hes not allowed as hes got a sprog on the way lol
2 seats doesnt bother me apart from having to use the boot instead of the back seats, I still got the little pug too should I need back seats so it works out kind of.

New pics after lots of detailing, 1 pass with intensive meznesa, then final polish, then chemical guys eg creme glaze, then jetseal 109 sealant, then collonite d'elagance (which I didnt really like the wax, hard to use, and I thought the finsih was better just after the jetseal, the creme glaze is amazing though)

Ive also changed the plates, removed the rear grill, removed the scoop, fitted the decat, changed the brakes, rad, removed the aircon, full service, delimited it, now waiting for my dual spal fans for the engine lid, A pillar pod holder, then it'll be a ebc next up.

hmm, didnt realise how blurry some of the pics are...stupid camera phone lol

DSC00110.jpg

DSC00109.jpg

DSC00108.jpg

DSC00107.jpg

DSC00106.jpg

DSC00105.jpg

DSC00104.jpg

DSC00103.jpg

Looking good fella, had a twin turbo in at toyota for a service couple off weeks back, took it out in the rain....

oh did i av fun!!!! lol A shit my pants .....(lol) but ohhh was it worth it, lol jokes

Do you go to the jjb gym by any chance??

glad to see your enjoying it

i dont know if it is because i love the supra too much but its just something i cant place my fingers on

i just really do think they are ugly. really glad you like it. but i just dont. looks a minter like, so i appreciate the car. but not for me

would have a soarer or supra over it any day

MKV

yum

Do you go to the jjb gym by any chance??

Nah mate I go to a local one in seaham

quickdraw said:
glad to see your enjoying it

i dont know if it is because i love the supra too much but its just something i cant place my fingers on

i just really do think they are ugly. really glad you like it. but i just dont. looks a minter like, so i appreciate the car. but not for me

would have a soarer or supra over it any day

now see whereas I think supras are big blobby lard arses with no shape, and seem to look dated, where as MR's look dated but in a cool way with the angular shapes with swoosy bits added and pop up lights etc, its like kitt or smokey and the bandit!

One of my mates started in XR2's, then into cossies then onto Mr2 mrk 1's, then mrk2s then tubbys, then he went down the GTO/Skyline/supras route (2 gtos, 5 skylines, 2 TT supras, 1 aerotop na and a manual na) aswell as a few inbetween and he still swears that the mr2 tubbys are the best and most fun cars hes ever had, and would get another one tomorrow if he didnt have a brat, I mean a kid. lol

Back
Top Bottom