My New Red Phase 2 GTi

Where is the xmas meet?

And Garnz where were the moody lookin pics took? im always looking for decent places to take pics of the motor.

The photos were taken in Preston Market loading bays! Xmas meet is nuneaton bit of a treck 3 hours be we stay over in hotel! Where do you live mate?

The photos were taken in Preston Market loading bays! Xmas meet is nuneaton bit of a treck 3 hours be we stay over in hotel! Where do you live mate?

Ya shoulda give me a shout pal coulda photo whored both mine and your mera. Pics look good. Motor looks sweet as mate.

did you find out what it was? hydraulic tappet? chain related?

i Still dont know what it is taking it to a garage is out of the question at the moment! The noise is deffo coming from the chain area which part i dont quite know! The sound has increased in volume as i can here it form inside the car now! I'll fit the new tensioner anyway for piece of mind hopefully it is that if not then i might ask if anyone on here can help me diagnose it id rather travel and pay some of you guys than pay a garage that doesn't know fuck all about them!

Back
Top Bottom