My New Ride

• Thread starter Thread starter PEA GTI
  • Start date Start date
see u finally got the new car then mate. its lookin good like. mines off the road again now like, will be back soon tho so i'll have to keep an eye out for ya.
hope ya doin alright and not smokin too much dope!!
haha

Dunno wot ya on about mate, thats not lik me!! lol
Im wicked mate, hows u?? Im loving me new car lik, much more comfy then the fez bomb!!

lookin good mate, didnt know about big blue till read it on here shows how long it was since i last got my lazy arse to a meet, cars booked in for a respray end of the month so might make the effort then if i can be arsed

PEA GTI said:
Dunno wot ya on about mate, thats not lik me!! lol
Im wicked mate, hows u?? Im loving me new car lik, much more comfy then the fez bomb!!

good to hear pal, good to see you got a minter too! you got anythin planned for her then?? i like the way it looks now me like.

ok well here is a couple more pics of me car am happy with the way it looks now compared to when i got it (even tho i said i was not gonna touch it) but needed to make a few changes so a was happy

DSCF0543-1.jpg

DSCF0545.jpg

DSCF0550.jpg

please let me know what you think !

looks great, love that front splitter, looks better than the GTi one imo. wheels look great on a black car aswell, nice contrast. keep up the good work, wish mine was black with white wheels now :lol:

PEA GTI said:
but needed to make a few changes so a was happy
Thats what I said about mine a year ago lol and the modding goes on...

Car looks ace mate, where did you pick up the bodykit?

a bought the bodykit from odog who makes the fibreglass ones not got a bad word for them there solid.. cheers

Back
Top Bottom