My NEW Ride :)

Hally

Administrator
Staff member
Well, set off at 5:30 this morning down to Maidstone to pick up mine and my mates new toy. went halves on it, gonna live on his drive and use it for a bit of a laugh and do some bits on it when we can be arsed/afford it. 250 miles back and never missed a beat, although the Turbo isnt running as it should. Will get that sorted soon enough. Cheers James!

1987 T72 Nissan Bluebird ZX Turbo
67000 miles :)
Electric: Windows all round, mirrors, sunroof, seats, suspension (3 settings)

It drives really nice, like you would expect a big boat to drive on the M1.

Will update this thread when and if we do anything, got a couple of plans.

Attachments

• IMAGE_135.jpg
    IMAGE_135.jpg
    712 KB · Views: 60
  • IMAGE_136.jpg
    IMAGE_136.jpg
    747.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMAGE_137.jpg
    IMAGE_137.jpg
    682.4 KB · Views: 30
  • IMAGE_138.jpg
    IMAGE_138.jpg
    661.8 KB · Views: 32
  • IMAGE_140.jpg
    IMAGE_140.jpg
    623.2 KB · Views: 16
one of the mechanics where i used to work has one, one thing to check is the rear callipers as from what ive been told are hard to get

great find looks in really great condition ive always liked bluebirds as i grew up with my parents owning a few

Dan

Cheers lads, mechanically its spot-on apart from the turbo probs, need the manifold gaskets doing so that maybe part of it. Bodywork isnt brilliant, the red has gone pink in most places, but it is 22 years old!

we're pleased with the nick of it anyway. everything still works on it electric wise so that's good.

Awww seems odd to see it posted on here by someone else, glad it went to someone who's gonna look after it though (I just couldn't afford to keep it).

I look forward to seeing it at JAE ;)

And yes Ian, still got the Almera and the K10 Camper ;)

:)

007.jpg

008.jpg

Oh, and the reason it wasn't boosting; the actuator bar had come off - clip perished. Popped it back on and full boost.

Back
Top Bottom