My NEW Ride :)

Aaah, thats good news, nice easy fix.

Nice choice of valve too, i have one. Makes all the right noises, even with building up hardly any boost.

Awesome stuff! Kicking myself that I didn't check the actuator when I had it!

I miss it quite a bit from time to time! Glad to see you're keeping up the good work though! :D

Update - didn't realise it has been this long!

Well the car has been off the road since early last year due to MOT failure on a few bits, but we've started working on it again now the weather has got a little better. Did the front discs and pads today and put the new wheels on the front (P11 GT sprayed black)

Few months ago we put the T25 on in place of the standard T2, and we have an intercooler off a Astra TD to go on (odd choice but it should suit the routing of the pipes perfectly, as both the inlet and outlet are on the same side, and the car has loads of room at one side of the rad)

Changed the manifold gaskets while we were changing the turbo, which needed to be done for the MOT, now we need to do the rear discs and pads and plumb in the IC, fill her up with fluids and she should be ready to go. Could do with a clutch soon but we want to get it MOT'd first.

Apologies for the shit pictures, it was dark when we finished tonight and i thought id take a few snaps.

c9b5311b.jpg

58ad70e6.jpg

5f1e118a.jpg

cefbf879.jpg

and the turbo fitting from a couple of months ago.

IMAG0006.jpg

IMAG0025.jpg

Hopefully more updates coming soon.

Finally got the IC plumbed in today, bit of a PITA but with some chopping and rearranging its all on tight (hopefully!) cant start it to check for leaks yet but I reckon its on ok.

(its not secured properly yet)
65117633.jpg

cf9db652.jpg

705bbd53.jpg

ba1f2dd1.jpg

Also had a bit of a bash with the T-cut as it was looking a bit sorry, came up better than expected!

60eb8937.jpg

The middle bit is untouched to show the difference.

To do:

Rear discs and pads (maybe tomorrow)
Oil return for turbo
MOT
TAX
WOO.
61d643a6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom