My New Toy To Replace GTi

Paul D GTi said:
I found a plan insurance to be the best and other people recommend sky insurance on them. ring up and try for a quote lol

just got a quote for one now, Quinn Direct....£1172. Thats on Confused too and they're crap so I hate to know what I could actually get one insured for!

Stop tempting me!!

was wondering how much longer till you'd spill the beans about your new car, as I said in the text I want a go :lol:

do it paul, you know you want to......

nw6.jpg

Here's more pics of it after i gave it a good clean. I've just fitted apex gen 2 coilovers to it with 6/5 springs to replace the knacked kei office ones that made it feel like a brick. its definately the best money i've spent on it

Or and fitted an apexi power intake

DSC00358-1.jpg

DSC00352.jpg

DSC00353.jpg

DSC00354-1.jpg

DSC00355-1.jpg

DSC00356-1.jpg

DSC00351-1.jpg

DSC00357.jpg

If you change the look of that in anyway I will drive up there in my Autech and comment on how nice it looked and slap you with a slipper for changing it.

That looks the dogs, uncles, crufts winning fathers mum's bollocks :D

so I guess the new coilovers are giving a good ride now then? once theyve settled in and youve got the ride height right you should pop down hi spec or hi tec performance in sunderland for the tracking and camber to get looked at, might make it more grippy

Back
Top Bottom