My new Vzr

Bored so said id update this

The car has been sitting up now for around 6 weeks, think its moved once for the meet

So off to college for my apprentship in january so more money so treating it to a few bits
Should be done in a week or 2

4 New Federal Supersteels
Fresh Gearbox Oil
Coolant Flush
Change the oil
New hks Filter

The hopefully ill be back driving it and maybe even get my front bumper resprayed :)

Resisting tempatation to get an ecu off POC...But im stupid with money so im sure ill have one eventually haha

Ya weas a shame ...bUT Had been parked up for 6 weeks..and just wasnt practical and affordable :( So amde sense to sell

im having problems affording mine at the moment. just got a phone call about a job though so all being well it should be on the road end of the month. but it is a very nice car hope you got plenty off cash for it lol.

Nope not in the club but i know hes had a vzr before and does be on alot of forums so maybe helll jkoin :)

AHh it was a sad day...But doesnt touch on losing the n1 :(

Yap is ridiclous...where as i can havea van for relavtily cheap considering my circumstances..And ill be doing a hell of a lot of miles soi made sense

sad to see it go id say johnny.will ya get ur self another n1 doun the road:D?

Yap...was all clean inside and shiny outside...and seeing it go down the road baught a cringe...

I most certainly will :D
When i move up in the world eg better pay...Ill have another one...
And if i cant find one to satisfy me...Ill get a vzr again and pump money into it...Hooked on the damn things...:(

a its hard to drive any ting ells wen ur addicated to vvl:D.cant imagine sellin mine for a long long time.was ur n1 robed in the mullingar area by any chance?

Back
Top Bottom