My P10 Turbo AWD

My new speedo

Very rare.

speedof.jpg

why is it wank? i have a GTiR and i know they are wank FACT, the casings are very weak and once the 2 shafts start to push against each other its game over...

broken2.jpg

its not WANK when the t4 box is WEAKER... :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Hence why i upgrade to a stronger box... i didnt say it was STRONG, i said it was strongER

And plus, how much power you putting out on that GTI-R?

There was (i say was as its being parted out) with full LSD produsing over 500HP and the STOCK gearbox was fine for the few years it was running. Never heard of a gearbox doing that here. Worse i have seen is it being stuck in gear.

fair! crack on then, i was just saying that R boxes are poor because someone mentioned something about drivetrain, dont get your panties in a twist :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Sorry, Just seems wrong to me calling it wank just cause i upgraded to a stronger box...

I was killing t4 box's as N/A so it would of been wrong on using a standard box..

How much power is ur gtir putting out.. i have never seen a gearbox fail like that.

Sorry the delay.

Nah i haven't fitted the bumper. I think i may go back to the sleeper look. New bumper, piping redone so the cooler sits neatly behind it.

Back
Top Bottom