My Ph2 GTI

Just thought i would post a few pics after its had a wash nd now iam a paid member!!!
PH2 GTI, with Airbags in the seats etc,
68k miles, bought off Pink_daisychain in August/September time for £900
K & N Air Filter
Scorpion S/S Cat back system
17" Alloys
Lowered

All i need now is some clear side repeaters and maybe some tints.

Let me no what u all think and what i should do next.

O Pics arnt brill, its on a camera phone

Attachments

• DSC00206.JPG
    DSC00206.JPG
    664.4 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC00207.JPG
    DSC00207.JPG
    655.6 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC00208.JPG
    DSC00208.JPG
    672.4 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC00209.JPG
    DSC00209.JPG
    649.6 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC00210.JPG
    DSC00210.JPG
    652.3 KB · Views: 19
very nice indeed mate, wheels and calipers look really good and it sits really nice and low for springs, it is on springs?
can't believe £900 for a 68k late ph2 GTi!:eek: what a bargain - can't believe how cheap meras are now.

if i were you i'd either de-wiper the back or do the punto wiper mod - really tidies back end up, possibly colour code bump strips and handles. other than that looks spot on mate:cool:

Funny u say about plates, on the Almera group on face book, some of the last pages theres a my cars brother on there!!! a black gti, T916 HWL
I have just put my private plate on it thou now so its T19 NEV.
Thanks for the comments, yeah when i bought it it says 35mm lowered...its really harsh ride, harsher then my astra i had so dont no what springs are on it. think i could maybe do with change the shocks.

£900, i no it was a bargain, i value this car a £1500 to me, because i no there worth so much more then the silly low prices that todays market brings. Its Defently a buyers market, bt sadly not a sellers!
For example, u seen the Red T reg GTi on Autotrader, standard but i think its £795 ono...thats very cheap!

Mine whats a re spray as it has some rust on 3 out of 4 arches and some paint its bubblin and flaking on roof but its brilliant to drive and makes me smile every time i turn the key!

Mite de wiper the rear and get the hole filled when it gets re sprayed, whats the punto mod? is they a how to on here for it?

thanks folks

Thanks for the comments, yeah when i bought it it says 35mm lowered...its really harsh ride, harsher then my astra i had so dont no what springs are on it. think i could maybe do with change the shocks.

Could be mainly the wheels/tyres mate. If you sign up to be a member then the 'how to' section opens up and explains the punto rear wiper mod in great detail :)

was looking at the how do...think i will do it. also thinkin about painting the rocker cover but u lot of scared me with all the posts saying they can crack if u nip them up wrong...lol.

do you think my car would look better with window tints, and how dark would u go...not sure if it would look good with the red and black wheels

Since my first mera 1.6sr that was also red i love the paintwork. Wish i replace the black with red some day:) unless I do not dash for leon fr. Your car itself looks awesome, cheers

was looking at the how do...think i will do it. also thinkin about painting the rocker cover but u lot of scared me with all the posts saying they can crack if u nip them up wrong...lol.

Crack?! No chance. The bolts that hold the rocker cover will shear before that. Whoever said that probably meant the paintwork would crack when you nipped it up.

think i mite do it then...and just be carefull.
thanks for the comments , love the car to bits, drives well, and makes me smile...good machine.

tryed racing a 2l turbo golf 150bhp one...couldnt get around it, didnt have enough legs...is that rite or should it of been able to get around the golf, was on stright roads, but would of needed a runway before i would of got around him. lol

think i mite do it then...and just be carefull.
thanks for the comments , love the car to bits, drives well, and makes me smile...good machine.

tryed racing a 2l turbo golf 150bhp one...couldnt get around it, didnt have enough legs...is that rite or should it of been able to get around the golf, was on stright roads, but would of needed a runway before i would of got around him. lol

u probably mean the 1.8T 150bhp one? It'll have more torque than yours so you porbably did alright

what kinda or price are cams...and is it worth doing anymore engine work while there been fitted, like changin the cam chain, oil pump etc...
how much extra power do you think cams, s/s header d cat and k&n would produce?

Those + a good cat-back would see 175-180hp on a good engine. Leave the chain and oil pump alone.

Back
Top Bottom