My phase 2 Mera

My phase 2 Mera(now with gti front bumper!)

Got a GTi front bumper! cant wait to get it on!![/SIZE]

DSCF0213_rs.jpg

DSCF0214_rs.jpg

DSCF0328_rs.jpg

DSCF0332_rs.jpg

DSCF0340_rs.jpg

DSCF0341_rs.jpg

looks nice and clean mate.
the front bumper will make it look a lot nicer and side skirts aswell.
i love that colour wish i could of found one in blue.

That car looks nice all you to do is deglobe it and then do the get the rear wiper arm down at the bottom and then tint it up and give it a drop :)

De-globing is when you take out the orange globe out of your front sidelights.It will give your car a better look with no orange lights.
Theres a thread on how to do this.Just click search and type de-globing indicators :)
The lights will look like this(see below)

PICT13331.jpg

always_sideways said:
Sorry dont agree with u there mate. Doesn't look half as good, jus my opinion

I think it breaks up the big expanse of the door......you can look too smooth.

almera.jpg

I much prefer the door bump strips. something looks missing if they're not there, and don't forget the practical benefits.

actually I think rowdys looks nice with them left on, Im not sure why but his seams to work!

oh, are those 18s by the way? first wheels ive seen actually eat up mera arches.

always_sideways said:
I think this looks better dude.

Untitled-1copy.jpg

Reminds me of an old Seat Ibiza when the strips have been removed. They're pointless anyway as they're too low to stop other doors damaging yours.

My last almera had black bump strips and to be honest,I thought about taking them off a few times.My latest car doesn't have them and it does add to the smoothness of the car a lot and I prefer it without them.Although,if you color code your strips to match your car color then it will look pretty good.

Thanks i do loads of them for other websites. if anyone needs anything done just send them my way, i'd be glad to help out. Here is one i am just in the middle off.

carpark2copy.jpg

Looks nice all round but I've never been a fan of the GX bumpers... dont blame you if your after a GTi one!:D Were your door pillars black when you got the car or did you do it yourself?

Back
Top Bottom