My phase 2 Mera

yes it was lowered 40 on jamax springs, but now is lowered on apex springs beacuse its more comfortable.

Yea the colour is very nice i have to say!

No doesnt need much force at all to take them off, just heat them up enough and they will pull off.

Do you have electric windows in yours?

yes mate, electric windows, mirrors, sunroof. so glad its got remote central lockin aswell hehe.

could you give me any advice for when i fit my springs please mate

also did uyou put that spoiler and gti mirrors on your car?

I dont have elecrtic windows!!! ahhhh

Do u know how to change the springs? Back Springs are kinda annoying to put in, you have to take out back seats, not tricky just time consuming,

Yea put the spoiler on, wouldnt drive it til i put the spoiler on!

amazing how sumthin so subtle can make such a big improvement!
ill have one soon

Why do you have to take the back seats out???

Because the top of the shock is under a metal plate, and the seats are screwed into through the plate.

Yea blue is the only colour if you ask me...pity its not a GTi!!

yeah if i cant afford a GTi i atleast want to put a GTi kit on eventually cus i think they look the nuts!!!

did you use new nuts for the top of the front struts and the 2 nuts that hold it on near the hub, as my haynes manual says you should. and it mentions a gasket that should be replaced.

roughly how long did it take you to fit all 4 springs?

Yea i have side skirts and a JDM grill, just need the bumper and then off it goes for a bit of paint!

I will be at plenty of shows, but i'm from Ireland so the chances of bumping into each other are pretty slim! Lol!

yeah thought so, so far im planning on going to the fast show end of march with ukcruzin and then also modified nationals with ukcruzin, ill be on their stand lol. but ill be goin to all shows ukcruzin are going to this year.

Got the gti bumper and other bits on, what ya's think? i'll get better pics up and fogs should be in soon

DSCF0328_rs.jpg

DSCF0341_rs.jpg

DSCF0332_rs.jpg

DSCF0340_rs.jpg

Massive improvement mate, that looks bloody lovely, and i think you have just persuaded me to buy one of them grills :P

Mick

Back
Top Bottom