my pulsar vzr

damn that motor is well nice i have one of them grilles on mine! (thanks to bigmac_!) i wish it was the real thing though. i have a friend thats from cork, she says she will find me one some day! really nice motor!

thanks man!!cork?are u an irish member too?

i was at jae in peterborough this year il def be goin next year also hope to see ye all there
some unreal almeras there last time!! went in my boyfs skyline this year il have my own moto next year woohoo!! :D

got a blow out in my back tyre today wooaah close call thank god i wasnt going fast!! :confused: :(

im going painting the break calipers soon aswell any colour suggestions i think blue? :D

white nooo wayy im anti white!!!!!!
ive to get the bumpr sprayed now..some wise guy reversed into my baby and kept going i came outa work xmas eve to find my bumper all scratched aaaaaaaaaaaaah :rasp:

how do they differ to a uk spec almera GTi?

Main difference is a 1.6 engine with a variable-valve timing system.
Less torque, more Bhp i.i.r.c, and sounds fab at high revs. There are some vids on Yutube of the noise they make.

-sarah m- said:
got a blow out in my back tyre today wooaah close call thank god i wasnt going fast!! :confused: :(

im going painting the break calipers soon aswell any colour suggestions i think blue? :D

What ever you do dont go white! It might look decent to begin with but unless your prepared to take the wheel off each weekend and clean them up, they'll look faded and stained not long after. Trust me i done this one a white car with black rims, looked good when clean tho :cool:

Back
Top Bottom