My REAL new GTI

Sorry about the last post, decided against that GTI as bumpers where different and to be honest it looked like it had been ragged a fair bit

So, I went up to Carlisle today to look at another and have bought it and they were kind enough to offer to deliver it to my house next week!!

Much better condition that the other one, olny 99,000 miles, body work and interior spotless, great engine

1,495, comes with 12months MOT, just been serviced, recent new clutch and will be valeted for me and the delivered, brand new alloys as well

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-u...model=ALMERA&min_pr=&max_pr=2000&max_mileage=

What do you think?

fucking crap, and if thats not a dent il fist my ass again :roll:

dsc00906wg4.jpg

media

me really thinks thats a dent

Be honest now...did you really go and see it?

It's been for sale for ages and will continue to be for sale at that price. It's a shed.

Sorry to jump on the band wagon not trying to slag you but you'd really be mad to pay that much for that car, try the bay of e or pistonheads, be patient and get a good one, even if it is spotless its still very overpriced for a P reg, for £1500 I'd be looking for a T or a V phase 2 GTi, just take your time you'll only regret it if you jump in and overpay. I got a N15 GTI about 18 months ago on a T reg 3 owners 72K , full Janspeed and it had be chipped & I paid £1750 & that was 18 months ago.....

Those wheels, those stickers, the missing front splitter again... I'd stay clear. WAY too expensive. For a phase one, unless it was TOTALLY mint, I wouldnt go over £1k.

and there is a dent the size of the grand canyon...

im gonna stay on that point im afraid... DENT

think we have scared him off...

Holy fuck- did anyone point out the dent?

Multiple threads started in the Newbie section (I.E. the INTRODUCTION section) for extra bonus points.

Thats a very nice example of a GTi there corbs, OH NO wait its being sold by a "paki" He might now buy it now 'sigh'

Be fair now, ive looked at around 10 cars sold by Asians around the Bradford/Leeds area and all were shit. So i have 100% proof that all asians don't look after their cars. *this is a joke but is proven as fact in the daily mail.

Back
Top Bottom