My sexy X-Trail GT :)

SR20VET bolts straight up to the FWD manual gearbox. The VET motor has a much higher knock threshold, so leaner fuel mixtures and more ignition advance mean that it can produce more power than the equivalent GTiR or U13/W10 spec DET motor, using the same amount of air flow. The VET motor can also spool a lot bigger turbo up, much earlier in the rev range.

The VET engine is also exhaust emissions compliant(I think to Euro 4 standards?)

Either way, I am happy with my car :)

offtopic ~ iamhappy, dud you buy that front cut off ebay?

got any pics of the new rims ? sitting in guards?

No, I got called out to repair a customers car and missed the last few minutes of the auction :(

I should have a few more recent pics of the GT soon, as the insurance assessor is working out the repair bill for the hail damage from last week :( Told him I would smear dog sh!t on his door handles and in his mail box, if he declares the car a write off.

Damn, I think he had enough bashing on SR20Forum over his 270whp N14, I didn't expect it here, is derm registered here under a different name ? :P

Awesome car m8. I wanna see the SR20VET Garaiya you're working on though :)

The N14 is nearly complete. Just waiting on a full respray and then, it is off to the drag strip for some ¼ mile times :) I have a new video of the N14 that needs to be hosted/posted shortly too.

The Garaiya is coming along nicely actually, on 9psi she made 268rwKw(360Hp@wheels) or about 480Hp@engine :)

Back
Top Bottom