My SRi

Updateage! Moved the K&N filter behind the battery and adding a cold air intake (note the ducting over the battery) but i'm not particularly happy with it, so i'm currently look at carbon airboxes.

1000819gz2.jpg

Also half-tinted my rear lights, painted my rear towing hook black (as it was going horrible and rusty) and finally got a new backbox! 5 points goes to the person who can guess which member's car it came off :D

1000818ey4.jpg

AND i've also given my wheels a red lip, Simcard style, but no pics of that.

i had a carbon airbox instead of an open filter on my sunny SR and it seemed to pull harder, although it may seem wierd but i had one on with bigger inlet and outlet and one with smaller inlet and outlet i.e like the bmc has 1 for up to 1.6 and one bigger for from 1.6. the bigger one was better, the smaller one seemed to choke it

Update:

Haven't done too much recently, or atleast nowt photo worthy. Currently in the middle of sorting out a boot build using this and this to create something like this.

Also did some engine bay dress-up.

Before:
1000819gz2.jpg

After:
dscn1806dw1.jpg

As you can see I also changed the filter, interestingly the new one, which is from an induction kit for a 116bhp Ford Focus 1.8 seems to be quite a bit better than the old filter which is meant to be rated at 182bhp.

Hope shes wearing runflats....Ul be fooked if you get a puncture!!!
But atleast you'll be able 2 listen to your tunes while you wait for the AA. lmao

My front speakers are the stock Clarion units running off the headunit, was gonna change them but tbh there's no need, I changed the rear speakers for some JBL GTO 16.5cms using the standard wiring, yet again coming off the headunit.

The sub (which is going to be a Pioneer free-air unit) will be running off an amp hidden under the false floor.

Back
Top Bottom