My Sri

Hi peeps, thought it was about time I got some pics of my car up on here. Mods are still fairly moderate(excuse the pun) as you can see. But think it's coming along ok and have some plans for her yet.
Carpics001.jpg

Carpics003.jpg

Carpics005.jpg

Carpics006.jpg

Carpics007.jpg

Hope thats worked ok, never uploaded any pics before.

very nice and clean mate, front end looks perfect with that vzr grille, keep it up!

what are those 6*9 speakers like then?? was thinking of getting some.

Know about the alloys...planned for when I have some money, also getting some gas shocks and lowering springs and a powerflow exhaust system but as I'm sure you all know funding such things can take time. 6x9's are pretty sweet, quite punchy for the deeper notes and the tweeters pic out the high notes well too. Needed a five door when I bought it...would prefer a 3 door GTi now but hey...you work with what you got. And what do you think the parcel shelf needs as I feel it's a little plain?

Well, I've just won an Auction for a Black Phase 2 GTi 1999 T reg with 43000 on the clock which I'm hoping to pick up this weekend provided all is ok so my baby SRi will more than likely be up for sale soon.

dansri said:
Well, I've just won an Auction for a Black Phase 2 GTi 1999 T reg with 43000 on the clock which I'm hoping to pick up this weekend provided all is ok so my baby SRi will more than likely be up for sale soon.

M8, was watching that too. Rego T***HWL, June 1999. Bargain: You did well! I bought my GTi a few months ago; Rego T974HWL with 32k miles on the clock: £3000.00 dead.

Good on ya
:D

Fresh Pictures

Just thought I'd upload some fresh pics as now have a Phase 2 GTi kit fitted and the Exhaust has been done since the last pictures. Oh and before anyone says it....I know it needs bigger alloys.
PC030127.jpg

PC030125.jpg

PC030124.jpg

Hope people like and any constructive comments/criticism welcome.
:lol:

Me like, hopefully mine will looks something like that soon (Except a phase 1/2 version). A few GTi 15" alloys would look nice I reckon, also if you sprayed the surrounds on the rear lights black I think it would really tidy it up.
I really like the parcel shelf speakers btw, look so much neater than most, that's the kind of look I'd go for myself!

Cheers for the comments guys, know what you mean about the tail lights, keep meaning to do it but never seem to have the time when I think about doing it. Wanna Gti-up the front indicators too. I have some time off over the festive period so hopefully be able to get it done then.

Brief update

Well have now got some 17" alloys on and just ordered some K-Sport coilovers so watch this space in the next 4-5 weeks for some pic updates of the transformation assuming the coilovers arrive in timely fashion. :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom