My Sri

New pics

Right well coilovers are now on so thought I should get some pics up...
Coilover004.jpg

Coilover001.jpg

I know I could go quite a bit lower but wanted to still be able to get on/off the drive without buggering up the bumpers. :roll:
Pics aren't great as couldn't get the angles right with the sun where it was. Will try and get some better ones with a more visually pleasing backdrop. :lol:

Looks very tidy mate, I too know the pain of owning a black one and keeping them looking mint. Unfortunately the wheels dont do it for me, there not a million miles different from minei realise but every Saxo, Fiesta, Clio and 106 around my way has the Momo Course and the lip looks ugly with the etched writing.

looks really nice mate! very clean! well done, just a Q, did you stick mesh inside the bottom slat of grill?! if so, have you any more pics of it?

Dub, I have meshed the bottom slat of the grill yes. Have pm'd you a picture of it. And Damo I didn't realise the Momo Corse had been ruined by "chav wagons". Only other car I've seen them on down here is a silver Ford Focus. Never mind though, I still like em. :lol:

The grille was £90 I think direct from Baileys Nissan then just meshed it myself with some mesh from Halfords :O . I have thought about colour coding the rear light surrounds a number of times but I'm not confident enough that my painting skills are up to the task and don't want to mess it up.

Back
Top Bottom