my trop green gti

hi , here is a pic of my car , only done a few thing still workin on him . lol .

let me know wot ya think!!

Picture161.jpg

Picture160.jpg

Looks hard as nails. Not a stone chip in sight either. Do a search on De-Globing (removing the orange internal cap from your front indicators) quite a common mod but tidies up the lights no-end.

yeah i was talkin to game(aoc member) he suggested that aswell . would look good . yeah i love the blk wheels , looks more aggressive , xx

Welcome to the club, trop green GTis are GORGEOUS!! And that one is no exception!

stunning car mate!

mines having a respray in the future and its staying blue or going trop green but i hear trop green is a bugger to touch up.

keep it looking fresh mate!

Damo-Sri said:
How about a green pin stripe around the lip of the wheel? Looking at it thats what i'd do.
yeah that sounds nice , wot a was gonna do tho was maybe try and get a nissan sticker in green and put it on one of the spokes if u know wot a mean , but dunno if it would look tacky or no . ????

omg yeah totally agree with the pinstipe now ive seen it lol . looks very nice .
new ideas all the time woohoo !!!lol

and isk that is a gd look car uve got there where did u get ur re-spray , they guy who done mine has totally f**ked it up eh . ???

Looks nice, although.. has it been resprayed? The drivers door looks a bit orange peely and it seems like a matt kind of olive instead of the usually vibrant Tropical Green.

gti's rule said:
omg yeah totally agree with the pinstipe now ive seen it lol . looks very nice .
new ideas all the time woohoo !!!lol

and isk that is a gd look car uve got there where did u get ur re-spray , they guy who done mine has totally f**ked it up eh . ???

I think its a photoshop. i.e. its been editted on the computer to look like that... its pretty good to see what your car would look like with mods without having to buy em to find out it looks crap! :P

personally i'd leave the globes in the indicator's, i think orange indicator's really suit trop green almera's. But true they suck on every other colour :P

Yeah that's a very CRAP photoshop, just changed the colours- RED to GREEN.

It's Simcards car. Mine is the one in my sig ;)

aye is slighty orange peely , the guy clearly didnt do it right eh , so am gonna go bk n c him , coz u can notice it and its horible .

Back
Top Bottom