my trop green gti

Car looks nice, Glad to see another local(ish) member.

I'd go and get that guy by the bollocks for that paint job.

Matt

WildChild88 said:
How well have they lasted? no stone chips or flaking paint?

They have slightly flaked in the centre, but I haven't been cleaning them as well as I should. They lasted about a year before this happened. If you spray them well and keep them clean, should last much longer.

I'm gonna re-paint them some day soon...

Still looks better than when I had it, was a multitude of greens in places when it was mine, although it was the passenger side rather than the driver side!? :confused: And I can see it still has the same front spoiler with the hard-to-fit-right towing eye cover. ;) Black wheels nice though. :)

mattmera said:
Car looks nice, Glad to see another local(ish) member.

I'd go and get that guy by the bollocks for that paint job.

Matt
honestly . it looked ok when i got it , then aftre a few days it looked shit . and totally the wrong crolour , wot a dick eh . ruining ma car .lol . xx

At least it ain't terminal. Still looks a tidy car. the black alloys just set it off nicely. Be good to see soon.

Was the car wet when you saw it? Spraying water on cars tends to make them look different and you dont notice the dents so much. Im sure garages do that intentionally. "Ive just washed it!" - "Aye right."

l omg yeah ur right lol . " oh we just washed it to get all the dust of . " lol
wot a prick he was aswell . now on the bonnet where he has filled and smothed the stone chips u can now start to c the out line

here is some more pics of my car !!

this is a pic of how i bought the car
Picture076.jpg

now !!!!!!---->>>>>>

Picture112.jpg
Picture108.jpg

Picture163.jpg
Picture162.jpg

Picture165.jpg

lmao , canne beat the white dials , oh wait a minute , look at the battle tank infront lol , sorry i had to hahahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom