My Trop-Green Gti

Looking good...

My dad has an Si in this colour - seems farely rare ?

nice mate i like the colour it has grown on me since i started looking at almeras this time last year. it looks nice when its clean like yours.
you thought about deglobing your indicators?

d0b0 said:
you thought about deglobing your indicators?

Thought about doing it yesterday. Took my indicator bulb out to see if it flashed orange, but wasn't 100% convinced. I'm sure someone said I need silver tipped ones?

Was a bit worried about trying in. I've not got the patience and I'd proll be too rought and crack the lens. I read in the 'How To' thread about heating it up first??? Not too sure about that either.

24seven said:
Not even in a sandwich offering it to you? I'm a bacon sarnie god ya know!

lol, you'd maybe convince me then...

Darren198712 said:
The Car Is nice I would love to own that.

Cheers Mate :)

New seats plllleeaassseee? The outside is nice indeed by the inside is just too 'I'm a grandad' (but Almeras are like that).

Get the seats done in leather like mine ;)
As for the deglobing you will need Philips silvervison bulbs or a similar product so that they flash amber but are silver to look at.
I tried heating up but didn’t work for me so I just smashed up the globe, took me a while but I think its worth it, you will really have to go some to smash the indicator I gave it some hammer n it didn’t smash

d0b0 said:
Get the seats done in leather like mine ;)

I'm gonna see about getting some leather Recaro recliners, but I'd prolly need custom sub frames. Then getting the back seat re-trimmed in leather too.

--Tommy

like the car mate but y have a dvd head unit and a cd player?cant you play cds on a dvd head unit?

ash_mera_gti said:
like the car mate but y have a dvd head unit and a cd player?cant you play cds on a dvd head unit?

It's not a DVD head unit. It's just a motorized screen. I use the PS2 to play DVD/Games and the sound goes through the cd head unit.

--Tommy

Speed Demon said:
That is very true.

thx for that.

around my area there are old ppl in soobies nad etc. they may look old but are they that old

any way I am looking to put my PS2 in my car (yes the Yellow one) I am thinking of getting another ps2 and then using that.

I have a Hard drive in my storing upto 50 games i have 45 aprox so far

www.Hdadvance.com

using the hard drive i can play imports and backups 99% of the games work

Back
Top Bottom