My turn to get some attention. :)

B

bitter-pill

Had one of my mates shoots some pics of my car.. Thought i'd share em with you guys...

what you think?

640x428-Nissan%20Almera%20-%2001.jpg

640x428-Nissan%20Almera%20-%2005.jpg

640x428-Nissan%20Almera%20-%2008.jpg

640x428-Nissan%20Almera%20-%2011.jpg

640x428-Nissan%20Almera%20-%2013.jpg

640x428-Nissan%20Almera%20-%2017.jpg

640x428-Nissan%20Almera%20-%2018.jpg

UPDATE

Got the bulb removed
788205.jpg

as you might have seen, the license plates are danish.. :p so am I..

Nice looking Si mate, very clean and smart.
Love the subtle mods youve done there.. including the colour coding, front fogs, clear side repeaters, ph2 lights and debadged front grille.
Good work.

To engine mods yet... The preveus owner had a compressor installed, so my biggest wish is a new engine.. ;)

would really love to have it lowered and some gti style bumpers + side skirts..

sorry about the last pic though, a joke between me and some friends, but think the pic is really nice.. (with makro and all)

sorry to disturb you guys again.. :p

I have a lot of spair time these days so i'm looking for ideas for low cost mods.

since these pictures where made the bulbs in the front indicaters has been removed.

so if you have any ideas, bring em.. ;)

cheers..

i would really like to join, but are having trouble with paypal.. allready send an e-mail to the dude here taking care of it..

as to the search, I dont know what i'm looking for.. so ask for ideas.. ;)

nice car, but one major problem, the steering wheel is on the wrong side! :D

whats that electric antenna thing?

Very nice, I like those wheels too. And I think Danish number plates look better than UK ones :)

The antenna i actuallt an FM antenna for my radio.. the original was removed, so just wanted e temp antenna..

As to the GTI splitters and skirts. I'm going to save money for a new engine first.. this one had a kompressor installed once, so now it is in bad condition. But when that is fixed i'm gonna have a look at kk-design for bumpers and skirts..

i know what you mean about the arial... it's in a horrible place on the P1 (makes the car look one sided and uneven), and i want mine removed too... unfortunatly radio here sucks, so i hardly use it!

Hey man, cool Si. Have you got any more pics of your interior and how did you paint this red, looks quite good.

Your car needs some sort of front splitter to complete the look imo...

the red color you refer to as paint, actually isn't. It's just a set of decals. And I can not recomend it. Think pain't looks alot better, and i'm also going to change thats when i decide what i want painted, and what not.

As to the Spoiler, i agree... When the motor is fixed or changed i'm going to save op some money for spoilers and coilovers..

The cars been having some oil leeking for quit some time, and today i think i came to the conclution that is must beed the bottum gasket that needs to be changed..
BTW. is that "easy" to do without taking the engine out?

Back
Top Bottom