My two little darlings!

Well if it's anything like Tescos we only have to wait till January for that! ;)

Theres "James-Day" on the 27th December...

Then again James-Day is every day. *bows to the James*

I may, or may not, have had too many beers.

Dear god i wish i didnt have to drive to work tomorro

WildChild88 said:
Theres "James-Day" on the 27th December...
Then again James-Day is every day. *bows to the James*
I may, or may not, have had too many beers.
Dear god i wish i didnt have to drive to work tomorro
Rofl!

Lil_Nicki said:
Hmm, I think I could put a picture up relating to one of them, such as one of me hanging over the bar stotting drunk haha x
That's what I plan to do for New Year! haha

Lil_Nicki said:
Door cards? I might need them if I know what they are haha! x
They`re the panels on the inside of the car, with the in-lays of the same material as the seats. ;)

There`s more stuff in boxes that I haven`t listed yet.

Lil_Nicki said:
Hmm, I think I could put a picture up relating to one of them, such as one of me hanging over the bar stotting drunk haha x

Thats the way god intended life. If not, he wouldn't have invented alcohol. Duhhhhhh.

PS: If you're religous and intend to acuse me of blasphemy.... just ignore the above message.

Almera Guy said:
Oh dear, if I do, you`ll probably think I`m a dirty old man (I`m 33 btw)! :lol:
It's okay, I suggested on the club's behalf :D

What was the topic of this thread btw :confused: ;)

Ooo Almera Guy, I need a new panel for driver side, but why does it come with that rotten pattern? It took me ages to rip the others off in the other car and I believe I made a cock up of it hehe. Never mind!

Oh and Wildchild, I am not religious, so you are safe hehe, but I do believe alcohol was discovered, not invented ;) x

Lil_Nicki said:
Ooo Almera Guy, I need a new panel for driver side, but why does it come with that rotten pattern? It took me ages to rip the others off in the other car and I believe I made a cock up of it hehe. Never mind!

Oh and Wildchild, I am not religious, so you are safe hehe, but I do believe alcohol was discovered, not invented ;) x
I'd like to have seen what the night after they discovered alcohol was like, they must have been off their faces! haha

James said:
What was the topic of this thread btw?
err.. Just going on the title of this thread, I think it`s taking its natural course! :popcorn: :lol:

And, as I have to be up for work @ 6AM, I shall now go to bed, or I`ll be here all night! :rolleyes: :)

Yeah I've got a long day tomorrow too, all day drinking in London tomorrow for the office Christmas party! :D ;)

Back
Top Bottom