My VZ-R

Before:
2253590_4.jpg

New wheels:
2253590_11.jpg

2253590_10_full.jpg

dub_almera said:
sweet car man, what wheels are on it?

They're 17" Decorsa's got them shipped over from a place in England, they arrived yesteday and went straight onto the car, they seem like fairly rare wheels, hav'nt seen them on any car around my way

Are u putting coilovers on chawkie.Mine are in the post (tein type flex).Also fitted cusco lower four point underbrace the other day,handling is sweet!!!!! next mod whiteline rear sway bar!

fonda said:
They're 17" Decorsa's got them shipped over from a place in England, they arrived yesteday and went straight onto the car, they seem like fairly rare wheels, hav'nt seen them on any car around my way

never heard of decorsas lol! they are rare, first time i've seen them!!

Chawkie said:
Have you still the standard suspension? Considering a set of 17's but think i may need to sort suspension first

Yeah its just the standard suspension they went on no bother, probably could have even squeezed 18's on it but did'nt want to chance it.

fonda said:
Yeah its just the standard suspension they went on no bother, probably could have even squeezed 18's on it but did'nt want to chance it.

They would fit no problem, arches are massive on them. Looks sweet, wheels are class.

Almera's have the Gti. 2.0L and nice torque.
Pulsar have the VZ-R. 1.6L and lots of revs. VZ-R's make in around 155bhp. will have definite figures in a month or so because we're having a rolling road day. Search the site. Plenty info on them

Pulsar is what the Japs (and I think auzzes) call them. VZR has a 1.6 SR20VE engine, which is the same engine series as the SR20De in the almera GTi, but it's a 1.6 with VVL (Variable Valve & Lift), and pushes out between 170 and 200bhp (depending on the 'version').

Back
Top Bottom