My VZ-R

24SEVEN said:
Pulsar is what the Japs (and I think auzzes) call them. VZR has a 1.6 SR20VE engine, which is the same engine series as the SR20De in the almera GTi, but it's a 1.6 with VVL (Variable Valve & Lift), and pushes out between 170 and 200bhp (depending on the 'version').
Goodness! Guess they cost a bit more though?

yup. they're a lot rarer too, which adds to the price tag. I'm not sure how much they go for, but it's been covered before, so a search should bring up something useful :).

they go for between 7000 - 10000 euro depending on year and mileage, its cheaper if you do what chawkie did and import it directly from japan! i paid 7500 for mine, which is quite cheap, compared to the prices i've heard from other owners

dub_almera said:
they go for between 7000 - 10000 euro depending on year and mileage, its cheaper if you do what chawkie did and import it directly from japan! i paid 7500 for mine, which is quite cheap, compared to the prices i've heard from other owners

Got mine for 8800 which i thought was good enough considering the car is absolutly mint and had 60k miles on it.

7500 is a great price seen that car at the meet and id say it was well worth it.

always_sideways said:
They would fit no problem, arches are massive on them. Looks sweet, wheels are class.

Gonna drop the car a bit now did'nt realise the arches were so big on it, its gonna look way better if I drop it especially at the front.

Have any of you lads got your car lowered???

fonda said:
Gonna drop the car a bit now did'nt realise the arches were so big on it, its gonna look way better if I drop it especially at the front.

Have any of you lads got your car lowered???

got Tein adjustable coilovers and their savage! can drop or raise the car as much as i like, but i heard they are quite pricey!! do a search and you should find a few threads regarding lowering your car etc etc

dub_almera said:
got Tein adjustable coilovers and their savage! can drop or raise the car as much as i like, but i heard they are quite pricey!! do a search and you should find a few threads regarding lowering your car etc etc

Are they universal or is their a version for the pulsar, i'll have a look round the other threads and see what I can find out, one thing i hav'nt a clue about is suspensions!!

fonda said:
Are they universal or is their a version for the pulsar, i'll have a look round the other threads and see what I can find out, one thing i hav'nt a clue about is suspensions!!

theirs a version for the pulsar, i think lucino_vzr is getting a set in/or he has a set in! think he paid alot for them aswell!!

Back
Top Bottom