My VZ-R

My Pulsar arrived from Japan two weeks ago and only got a chance to take a few photo's this evening. Too busy enjoying it!

She is totally standard, 107000 KMS, one owner in Japan. After that there isn't a whole pile worth mentioning

She came with the optional extras of side skirts and rear bumper corner add ons. Managed to get the front splitter here off a mate last week!

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 243
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 203
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 188
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 174
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 178
Few more, show the rear add ons and side skirts!

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 165
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 148
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 146
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 139
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 92
That looks awesome!

Theres been a lot of talk about importing VZ-R's as there is no SVA or something? Just wondering who imported this for you assuming its not 10+ years old? and if you dont mind... what did it cost, all in?

I'm in Ireland so no SVA to bother me!

Costs was €6000 ish.

Have seen many a VZR go through the Jap auctions with no side skirts or rear add ons so was guessing it was a factory extra!

I've come to the conclusion that the car was owned by a woman in Japan as there is long hair all over the Driver side! Nice unabused example!

Cheers for the coments

thats an unbelievable price. did you brong it in yourself or what?

coolrunnings said:
thats an unbelievable price. did you brong it in yourself or what?

Ya bought it through Andy from Powervehicles over on CruiseIRL.

Oh, thats your front splitter on the car also JP. Came with none from japan and the fella you sold your VZ-R bumper to is a mate of mine. he's selling the almera so bought the splitter for €50 off him

Just when i think my Almera's good, along comes your STUNNING example...

When ma insurance renewal comes up i want an N15 Almera...

That is one MINTED motor matey :thumbs:

Chawkie said:
Ya bought it through Andy from Powervehicles over on CruiseIRL.

Oh, thats your front splitter on the car also JP. Came with none from japan and the fella you sold your VZ-R bumper to is a mate of mine. he's selling the almera so bought the splitter for €50 off him
glad i could help :D, that splitter makes a HUGE difference appearance wise

Back
Top Bottom