My VZ-R

No bother.

About the cost of the car. Really it's standing me more than the €6k. As i've yet to change the radio, NCT the car, and alarm it. A realistic price is €7k as i forgot to take into account the road tax in that sum!

damienga15de said:
what are the ariels on each side of the roof on the back for was wonderin sun after u left
nice car in the flesh very very clean
prob tv tuner, thats what was on mine wheni got it anyway.

On the aerials it says navigation so i guess it had sat nav in Japan. Standard radio was put back into it before it left Japan so i'd say thats what is is.

Coolrunnings: How did you remove yours or was it done the same time as the respray?

rowdy-GTi: As Damien said, they're the seat belt, handbreak and door lights!

Cheers for the comments

looks stunning mate, there a 1.6 arent they? but with a massive power difference to the UK spec ones lol

mine were bonded on, pour boiling water over them and use tar remover to clean off afterwards.

Donut said:
looks stunning mate, there a 1.6 arent they? but with a massive power difference to the UK spec ones lol

Wouldn't say a massive difference over a standard Gti, VZ-R is probably running 155bhp or around that on 95 RON! Way down on torque though which can get annoying, but drop a gear and all is well again :D

coolrunnings said:
mine were bonded on, pour boiling water over them and use tar remover to clean off afterwards.

Ya mine are bonded too. Don't want to damage the paint work! I'll give the boiling water a go. Cheers

shiny_blue said:
thats a tidy example!

looks immaculate!! Those add-ons (splitter, skirts, rear pods) were stock with all the VZ-R's..
The splitter is standard but the skirts and pods are optional extras from Nissan. Roll on the 9th so I can have a proper look and swipe the skirts and pods when you're not looking.

seen this car in the flesh today, have to say its a really nice car, unabused and very clean!! hope to see more at the meet next week end if i can make it!!

Chawkie said:
Likewise bud. Your's is looking well. Better have the cars shining for the weekend. Hope to take plenty of pictures!

as long as the weather stays alright lol, its been pissing rain on and off for a while now, really annoying, half way through washing the car and BANG rain starts pissing from the heavens! pain in the hole

Back
Top Bottom