n15 from spain

i dont know is what the spanish dealer showed once. An ibiza cupra tdi owner bought from camskills yellowstuff for his ap racing, he claimed that the pads suck. the dealer went to check and the same yellowstuff for his calipper had different references and he said it was because of the different weather ebc makes different compounds

Sounds like a load of rubbish to me. A few degrees difference in ambient temp means nothing when the pads are rated to 600*C +.
Email EBC and I'm sure they'll tell you the same.

You can get either DS2500 or DS3000 pads for AD22VF. :) Believe me.... they are just not listed for Nissan, but exact same caliper, exact same pad. Its same with Hawk HP+ pads ive been using for track racing and they worked very very well. They are also not listed for Nissan...

Not sure about EBC, most people just got rig of them as they ended up like yours... Ferodo and Hawk are definately better.

These RS-R tires are weird... friend with EVO7 got them and all 4 (!!!) fell apart, litterally. He just got rally slicks then.

There is a lesser form of the RSR tyre on the market due to varying standards across Europe.

Its a rather large on going debate.

Sounds like a load of rubbish to me. A few degrees difference in ambient temp means nothing when the pads are rated to 600*C +.
Email EBC and I'm sure they'll tell you the same.

if i have some spare time be sure i will

You can get either DS2500 or DS3000 pads for AD22VF. :) Believe me.... they are just not listed for Nissan, but exact same caliper, exact same pad. Its same with Hawk HP+ pads ive been using for track racing and they worked very very well. They are also not listed for Nissan...

Not sure about EBC, most people just got rig of them as they ended up like yours... Ferodo and Hawk are definately better.

These RS-R tires are weird... friend with EVO7 got them and all 4 (!!!) fell apart, litterally. He just got rally slicks then.

thx for the info!! asap im contacting a dealer to check it

this semislicks here are becoming quite common at trackdays since they are a very cheap option, and there arent too many bad feedbacks

They wont know probably, as they are not for Nissan. I should find Part Number if you send me a PM.

Well, people use these tires often here too, but if 4 of them fall apart, its very very bad... thats not coincidence¨.

They wont know probably, as they are not for Nissan. I should find Part Number if you send me a PM.

Well, people use these tires often here too, but if 4 of them fall apart, its very very bad... thats not coincidence¨.

sorry again for the delay im pretty busy. I would appreciate if you could tell me about the part number, i gave that reference to a ferodo dealer and he hasnt found anything yet

i ordered some kent cams and placed them, however in the proces the gasket of the chain tensioner died and now leaks badly. I ordered a new one but it has to arrive yet to spain

finally my new gasket arrived and tried the car

the idling is awful now seems a TDI xD and i lost low range torque and not the desired big pull at high rpm i think its running lean

now it is as fast as a decat focus mkI ST170

Back
Top Bottom