N15 with jdm motor soon to be turbo

i have clear repeters here i dnyt need them do u want them there lying about some where how much the conversion cost u also what parts did u use

nismo said:
i have clear repeters here i dnyt need them do u want them there lying about some where how much the conversion cost u also what parts did u use

i am an engineer and the car was converted by me ;)

the car has jwt ecu ,jwt turbo cams ,fuel rail with 50lb msd injectors,ford cobra maf, forge intercooler,piping and lines mabe and tig welded by me,
energy motor mounts,energy bushings for the front control arms and for the steering,fidanja flyweel,act clutch heavy duty,lsd diferentiall also jdm,walbro 255lt fuel pump,greddy type rs bov,greddy profec 2 boost controler,garret gt28r turbo,hotshot manifold and dp,stainles steel exaust 3",wilwood aluminum 4 piston calipers and 280mm brake disks,270mm primera brake disks and calipers,altima master brake cilynder,unorthodox pulley,nismo fuel regulator,koyo racing radiator
cost me a lot of money :D

nice setup!!

Its always good to see something other than an a SR20DET.. Looks like you've done it properly.. What LSD did you go with?

thanks guys for your good words
the engine has 122hp stock
now imagine the gt28r boosting 1bar to this motor and think about it :D
at usa have reached 260whp with about the same setup
but i estimate that mine has 240whp
i will know for sure when i go to the dyno
and i will post again :cool:

Back
Top Bottom