N16 dCI from Spain.

Nope. You have the full colour sat nav system, you can't hook into it. Now that i've convert mine thinking about it it might be possible to take just the audio wires and wire up a headunit in the glove box or something though. But with this system if you disconnect any of the units the whole thing doesnt work.

If I can get my air con to work I can advise how to convert fully to manual heater controls like the phase 1, thus giving you the ability to add a head unit. The aircon is the only thing I havent got working yet but heater controls all work and so does aftermarket head unit.

But mine's dont have nav system, the display is just for the audio, air con and the "info" menu, not a full coloured like yours. Even if i lost the audio on the display screen, I don't want to lose the wheel buttons, but my cd reader its just about to die... for example, if I'm listening to a cd, shut the car down and start it again, most of the times its says CD ERROR, and when I eject the cd it says NO CD, even with it. Then I have to shut it off, and click the eject button some times to get the cd out, then put it on again and again until it decides to read it. And now even if it read it and plays, there are like cuts on the sound... Definitely it's so bad designed, that's why I want to change it.

Well you can get adaptors to make OEM controls work, but who knows if there is one for the Almera

Well you can get adaptors to make OEM controls work, but who knows if there is one for the Almera
There is as I had one on my ph1 N16 and it powered my Panasonic & then Kenwood H/U. I'll check if I can find what the model number was for it.

Sent from my  iPhone[emoji768] using Tapatalk

There is as I had one on my ph1 N16 and it powered my Panasonic & then Kenwood H/U. I'll check if I can find what the model number was for it.

Sent from my  iPhone[emoji768] using Tapatalk

Thanks mate, it would be so nice to fit it.

Also, now we are speaking of... one thing I always dreamed about is to get a screen like the GTR 34, where I can have all the info of the engine, music and all merged in just one screen, so I can quit the stock orange one that's anoyying. Its there a possibility? IM NOT SAYING EXACT THE SKYLINE ONE, I know they are so expensive, but I would love to have all the gauges and all screened better than just buy the gauges... Dont like the pillar mountings for them.

Back
Top Bottom