N16 sport+

Im considering goin to the NI meet so i guess ill introduce the car
2001, 72k, 3 door 1800cc
Had it for about 6 months now n have gradually been making a few minor mods, perhaps putting a homebuild turbo in it at some stage.
Anyway heres whats been done:

Blacked out front grill
painted calipers
window tints
tinted wind deflectors
ebc pads all round
Rotorpros slotted and drilled
new timing chain
hancook tyres all round
team dynamics pro race 1.2 alloys (matt black 7.4kg)
J-performance s/s header
Powerflow s/s catback with no cat (purply stained tip)
k&n drop in filter
billet al heater knobs
nismo oil cap
razo gear knob
Megan racing strut brace
eibach pro kit
koni adj. shocks

To do list:

garret t28
Custom s/s log type manifold
injen induction kit
apexi safc
sentra ser injectors ect ect you get the idea

Welcome mate :) I spotted your N16 on photobucket a little while ago and posted the link on here ;) Smart looking N16 you have there.

You've got some great plans for it, so hope all goes to plan! In a month I'll have some Koni Yellow sport dampers for sale. Done 3k miles and will have front struts already installed. So if you're interested let me know. Check out my members ride thread for pics :)

Glad to have you here from over the pond :)

Those chrome bits of the grille come right off, so they should be easy to paint up Duncan :)

Thanks, one of the many tidy n16's on this site :)
Gains? eh header (£180) and straight through (£280) and was probably the most noticable gain. Id def recommend it, helped free up the revs and still managed to pass emissions with no cat lol lighter alloys and the brace did make a noticable difference but the suspension is still too soft and lets it down a bit. The drilled discs from a 2.5 b15 sentra fit perfectly they can click, or squeal on occassion but do have good bite.

Edk i would def be def be interested in your konis, could you tell me how they compare to the sandard dampers, the price you have in mind n if you have paypal? cheers

I havent dynod it or anything but it def does help, the engine seems a bit happier at higher revs, and combined with a straight through gives the car a real raspy toyota twin cam sort of noise that you dont get when you just change a backbox and it will turn heads. Im a ss fabricator and was very impressed with the overall quality of the exhaust when it arrived, no burn through on the inside and nice tidy welds :D
http://www.jperformance.co.uk/nissan-almera-421-racing-manifold-qg15de-qg18de-2001-p-178.html

Thanks for the link mate, definitely interested in that ss header. :) You really should get her dynoed, would be interesting to see the figures and afr. :cool:

thanks, fear and loathing and children of bodom are class btw lol
Today i was such a tit! Got out of the car in a hurry to get back from my lunch break and slammed the door with my finger still in it :roll: finger bust open quite badly. Sittin here 10 hrs later wirh co-codamol in me and it still ****ing hurts its all swollen and theres a flap of skin ripped up that doesnt look pretty. Do not close ur finger in car doors under any circumstances

haha like the tip mate. how long did it take for your manifold to come as i'v ordered one but not arrived yet. emailed them last night and not replied either. it was only 12 days ago when i ordered it so not been long but was just curious to how long it would tak.

cheers mick.

LMAO, just remember to remove your finger in future, it may come in handy for several things including scratching of arse and picking nose etc. :D

To be honest i can remember but it was certainly under 2 weeks, i dont think it took that long. You will be well pleased when it arrives, have fun seein it go all stained. It will dull down after a couple of months and ive been trying to think of a way to polish it up again that doesnt involve spending hours with a rag and autosol...

haha like the tip mate. how long did it take for your manifold to come as i'v ordered one but not arrived yet. emailed them last night and not replied either. it was only 12 days ago when i ordered it so not been long but was just curious to how long it would tak.

cheers mick.

i ordered 1 a month ago and im still waiting they havent replied to any of my emails either

Back
Top Bottom