N16 Video

• Thread starter Thread starter mono666
  • Start date Start date
firstly were was the 135? best i saw was in indicated 125? speedos are inaccurate at that speed..id say 115 at best...the reason i know this is because I have an n16 van from work which is lighter than yours with same engine and it tops out at an INDICATED 125...I also have a vzr with an apexi rsm fitted so i know this isnt genuine speed...

Secondly wtf werer you thinking putting your name against it?

thirdly you'll blow that car up hitting 6500 rpm in fifth you way past peak power

dagnut said:
firstly were was the 135? best i saw was in indicated 125? speedos are inaccurate at that speed..id say 115 at best...the reason i know this is because I have an n16 van from work which is lighter than yours with same engine and it tops out at an INDICATED 125...I also have a vzr with an apexi rsm fitted so i know this isnt genuine speed...

Secondly wtf werer you thinking putting your name against it?

thirdly you'll blow that car up hitting 6500 rpm in fifth you way past peak power

I seen this just this morning - was gonna put up all that dagnut's said but i thought "fuck it someone else will"

Quick point, it says at the end, dont try this at home you will get points. You will get more than points, it's instant ban, have to retake the your test when the ban comes off (I think with the special harder test too) and possibly prison time. Not to mention a huge fine.

eviljonny said:
Quick point, it says at the end, dont try this at home you will get points. You will get more than points, it's instant ban, have to retake the your test when the ban comes off (I think with the special harder test too) and possibly prison time. Not to mention a huge fine.

The word shafted would have sufficed ;) :P LoL i love to simplify! LoL

crazy thing to be doing realy and deffinatly in the day, mind it did take some time to get to the desired speed

sri_alan said:
Im sure the guy knows the risks involved, if he wants to drive that fast, its up to him at the end of the day.
fair enough but no need to be putting everyone elses lives at risk also

sri_alan said:
Im sure the guy knows the risks involved, if he wants to drive that fast, its up to him at the end of the day.

yeah i agree im not gonna lecture people on speeding be a hypocritical thing to do...but you need the car to do it..stressing an n16 to 120 is madness..and trying to pull it up from that speed is another issue...what annoyed me most was the claim that he was doing 135 when he cleary wasn't..this really annoys me..why do people feel the need to lie?

dagnut said:
yeah i agree im not gonna lecture people on speeding be a hypocritical thing to do...but you need the car to do it..stressing an n16 to 120 is madness..and trying to pull it up from that speed is another issue...what annoyed me most was the claim that he was doing 135 when he cleary wasn't..this really annoys me..why do people feel the need to lie?

aye yeah i agree there, i havent seen the video (youtube is banned at work) but 135 in a 1.5 just isnt going to happen. im not having a go at the guy though.

Im not sure why you felt the urge to film it, hundreds of people drive that fast on motorways and its not even impressive.

Get yourself a decent speedo and you'll probably be disapointed, I think my speedo was off the clock but road angel said 117 :/ (got caught behind a lorry for 20 mins while in convoy going somewhere I had no idea how to get to at 3am)

By the way, I'd rremove the name.

i hope not thats not your real name mick!! haha.. your insane.. and a little stupid tbh!! that night video on the a51, it looks like you can only see 10 feet in front of you and your doing stupid speeds like that.. you suicidal or something? you alright man? wana talk about it???

More to the point - there's more dead flies and/or spit on your windscreen...

135mph in a car with a biological smudge on the windscreen isnt advisable!! LoL

That's my only criticism of England... As soon as you cross the border SPLAT fly graveyard on your windscreen - had to bloody pull over to scrub the bastards off

Well all the police got to do is go on the data base put your name in and look for person with your name who owns an almera and your fooked! Got video evidence of you breakin the law!

Well done that man!

normally I dont jump in on these, but youre fucking filming it yourself you twat!

should try an indicated 140mph+ with the roof off, thats fun :lol:

Back
Top Bottom