Eibach pro Kit
Kayaba schock absorber on the rear
smoke side repeaters

Future mods:
IC
Repro
Maybe koni schocks on the front

Fell free to comment and add some suggestions cool:

black 3dr, very nice :) Check out my car's thread. I've put on a leon cupra r front splitter and phase1 rear lights. Your smoked repeaters look very neat on the black. Good move lowering it too. Makes a big difference to handling and looks I've recently found :thumbs:

Have you had any recall work done? I'd be interested to know what your ECU is if you havnt.

Thanks for the comments...

REgarding the whells im planning to maintain 16" , EDK your rota grid look real nice and there are one of my favorites , ultralegerra or koya are also a possible choice.

Like i said EDK your ride´s very nice , good idea for the front spoiler (how much for that there?) , for the rear lights i also prefer the phase 1 or a soft smoke also do the job...

My ecu is stock , im planning to install a frontal IC , and only after i´ll boost a little the car , not too much or the clucth will dye faster :D.

Splitter was £20 ;) Bargain! Direct from a Seat dealer or they are also sold on Ebay. Make sure that the one's on Ebay pack them well though.

Is the stock ECU you have by Bosch or Denso? Oh and is yours the 112 or the 136 diesel version?

Nice clean lines man, I like it! I agree that a Cupra R splitter would be good for you too.

I bought one for the P1, but its not quite right. Modification required.

It´s the 112 diesel version , here he´s called 2.2 DDTI .
I didn´t had the time to look at the ecu to see if it´s a Bosh or not.

So after some thinking i´ve started this week with the fitting of a Intercooler of a mercedes classe A , already have the pipe lines defined and the Ic on it´s place but still a lot of work to do!!!.
I´ll post some picture of it after it is finished .

Looking forward to see what happens with the cooler. I wanna do the same to my mera but I was not quite sure what kind of cooler I would need. Is you ECU remapped already or it will be after the cooler mounting?

Yeh the ecu will only be remapped after the Ic is fitted . I think that max power that can be added is arround the 130 Hp on this model ... I´ll see :D

I think you can get 140, maybe 150bhp actually :D Wouldnt swear to that though.

Here it is , the final result :D, a lot of hours and patience to do it i assure you!!!

Know next step will be remaping the ecu and maybe fitting a Bmc cda filter to increase a little more the HPS...
I´m also thinking about that little Cupra R splitter , who knows :lol::lol:

Good job, but where did you find the space to route the pipes on the offside of the ic?

Thanks, yeah that´s what took me a lot of time to find , there´s almost no space to pass the pipes !!!
On the right side i manage to pass the pipe next to the water cooler, on the left i couldn´t find passage to the front that could be enough to the pipe so i surch and surch until i find the niddle:lol: right under the pipe of the air filter next to the batterie there´s a passage to the front , that´s were a manage to pass the tube that comes from the turbo...

I garantee you it requires a lot of work and pacience ...

Thanks for you compliments on my thread mate :) Any more work on yours since?

Yeah , still arround but with little time to post here :lol:!! No didnt done anything new since the IC , but maybe a repro next few days depending on the $$ this christmas hehe

Heh yeah know what you mean mate. Did you get any results from your custom IC work you did a while back?

Hi people,

This week i ask the price of this wheels like them very much they are Wolfrace kendo black .
I´ve made a little photoshop to have a idea of the possible result , what do you think???

Back
Top Bottom