New Almera

With ref to your Apex spring question Alex - I made the mistake of fitting Gmax springs to mine, which are crap for ride quality. So I've got a set of Apex springs waiting to go on with KYB Excel G shocks in the Spring - when all the salt's gone ! But StevenC had an N16 Phase 1 with Apex on & he rated them well. I can't wait to get mine fitted . . . . . :)

With ref to your Apex spring question Alex - I made the mistake of fitting Gmax springs to mine, which are crap for ride quality. So I've got a set of Apex springs waiting to go on with KYB Excel G shocks in the Spring - when all the salt's gone ! But StevenC had an N16 Phase 1 with Apex on & he rated them well. I can't wait to get mine fitted . . . . . :)

Have heard nothing but crap reviews with Gmax lol. What are the shocks like? Are they adjustable or fixed? I'll wait til you've fitted the Apex then you can let me know ;)

Your username is sleeper.. What's the spec list??

OMG just spotted this thread. and OMG £1500 for that is a steal. 22k miles on the clock as well thats just insane and its not a bog standard model its a SE. what is the world coming to lol

Have heard nothing but crap reviews with Gmax lol. What are the shocks like? Are they adjustable or fixed? I'll wait til you've fitted the Apex then you can let me know ;)

Your username is sleeper.. What's the spec list??

The shocks are fixed rate Alex, but they have a great reputation.

Update

HID's arrived and fitted today. Also manage to get the DA on her today. Just a couple of pics.

Photo0736.jpg

Photo0728.jpg

Photo0729.jpg

Photo0731.jpg

nice ride if your wanting to keep it looking like it could be factory.. personally id get som BC coilovers.. drop it till you get top of the tyre level with the arch. some 20mm spacers on the standard rims.. colour code the handals de-chrome the grill and get a light smoke tint all round.. will look tough as fuck but will keep people guessing as to why..

That's a really good call. Stick to that and it'll look so clean and classy too. Will especailly work on your red here.

Welcome to the club :)

Has come out really well with the DA and polish :thumb:.

Back
Top Bottom