New Bodykit :O

M

mattlivermore

Finally got the new £250 bodykit on. Took three days in total due to crappy Welsh weather. :rolleyes:

Still not sure whether i'll be keeping the rear bumper, as it looks OTT at the moment, maybe it will grow on me. Also going to spray the front mesh black. ;)

Cheers for looking! :)

Front Test-Fit
frontnogrill2ld4.jpg

Front Finished
frontfinishedxd9.jpg

Rear / Side Finished
rearsidefinishedwq9.jpg

Side Finished
sidefinishedjm5.jpg

Top View
topviewfinishedxp4.jpg

:)
/Matt

nasty! those skirts are the only decent parts of it, but then they look identical to P1 GTi skirts (I take it some of the pics are of trial fittings, as the skirt seems to swap over between 2 pics).

The back is just WRONG! :feint:

As for the front, isn`t it the same one that`s on that blue 4 exit one that keeps appearing every week? :confused:

Almera Guy said:
The back is just WRONG! :feint:

As for the front, isn`t it the same one that`s on that blue 4 exit one that keeps appearing every week? :confused:

basically the same as a joy tuning bumper.

by the looks of it he will rip it off tomorrow if he reads all this

on a serious note if you like it then keep it. don't let people judge you.

Fuck me! If you like it then fair play to you sir but i think it looks fucking disgusting! Rear is big enough to do my ironing on, skirts now look to shallow to meet the lines of the kit and the front bumper makes it look like you've front ended a Barry Saxo.

tomasti said:
Well done boys.... another member alienated LMAO :lol:

Putting a pic of your car up leaves it open to opinion. If someone says they like it were not going to give them a verbal kicking for saying so. Thats the divide between debate and bullying.

Back
Top Bottom