New Bodykit :O

• Thread starter Thread starter mattlivermore
  • Start date Start date
front reminds me of me old combo van

VAN4.jpg

Hehe, thankyou all for your constructive comments! Don't worry, I was expecting 90% of people not to like that rear bumper, and I'm one of those 90% at the moment.

I'm not keen on it after a few days now, and will more than likely be putting a P2 GTi rear on it, as was stated above. Looks a lot better.

As someone else mentioned, the car goes from round to square. I couldn't agree more. The rear bumper bares no resemblence in style to the front. It is far to square.

Having said that, I promised I'd give myself 2 weeks with it on, just to see.

Thanks again for your opinions, much appriciated. :)

/M

Not my cup of tee..

Doesnt it looks like Whiteys old rear, am i right?

Really not my taste..

2 slag grille would suit the aftermarked JP bumper!

EDIT: lol:

630341_35_full.jpg

630341_36_full.jpg

He also had the JP frontbumper.
Copycat :roll:

btw: :welcome:

Well, the kit lasted one full day. Tried driving to work today, and the back bumper caught every bump on the back road to work. It's in a sorry state, and is very impractical for everyday use. As such, the standard is going back on. Can't even go over any speedbumps. :S

p1000350le4.jpg

p1000352tm9.jpg

p1000353xg2.jpg

/M

thats a shame mate, majority of people on here will say its for the best, but i mean its a shame in that you put the effort in to buy, spray and fit the bumper and then it gets wrecked. personally i think the bodykits out there for almeras arent up to much. i prefer unkitted ones lowered on a decent set of 15s

sri_alan said:
thats a shame mate, majority of people on here will say its for the best, but i mean its a shame in that you put the effort in to buy, spray and fit the bumper and then it gets wrecked. personally i think the bodykits out there for almeras arent up to much. i prefer unkitted ones lowered on a decent set of 15s

.....and what was wrong with my p2 gti kit?!

nothing was wrong with it, what do you mean was? have you ditched it? i just prefer unkitted P1's. P2 GTis are nice too though

there are none for the almera... full stop
(autech isnt really aftermarket, even then its a bit in your face)

Back
Top Bottom