new bonnet finished

Sorry nistro but I think it looks bad, purely because it is (or looks like) a knock off fibreglass jobbie. IMHO if done with real vents it can look good, like si2001's turbo mera:
new02.jpg

But the smooth fibreglass one looks like something you'd put on a corsa.

thats fair enough man everyone to there own tbh i though it was gonna be the same as the one u linked me before, but as it turns out it aint so unless im missing something i think i may be having a word with the guy who has made it for me

Sorry nistro but I think it looks bad, purely because it is (or looks like) a knock off fibreglass jobbie. IMHO if done with real vents it can look good, like si2001's turbo mera:
new02.jpg

But the smooth fibreglass one looks like something you'd put on a corsa.

last seen on a red Almera ;)

Yeah I know it's yours now G but I didnt want to complicate matters :P

lol true.....

suppose should add, I originally had the fake one as shown in this thread, and was only too pleased when the oppurtunity rose to get it swapped for a proper GTiR one....

even the GTiR one I'd get rid of tomorrow, if I removed turbo...lol...only reason I left it on the car :)

In my opinion bonnet vents look shite and tacky on N15's.
They look at home on the more aggressively styled GTiR.

To add to the argument its pointless fitting a topmount IC I when a frontmount IC is more functional, looks better in the bumper, and you don't have to fuck up your bonnet.
Joe

Back
Top Bottom