Uprated clutch cover
Random 18in alloys

Interior also standard & and its been completely undersealed

5115142803a6566129004l.jpg

5115142803a6566136294l.jpg

5115142803a6566128982l.jpg

5115142803a6566128710l.jpg

5115142803a6566128623l.jpg

Was going to take it to Abbey Motorsport while I was down south but needed a new rear tyre (R18/35/225 :eek: ) and that stung me £170 and a 3hr wait in Banbury, so thought fuck it and headed back up to Aberdeen yesterday afternoon.

Just gonna try and keep it immaculate really. The last owner said it was ready for a remap so I may do that eventually. I dont even drive it that fast though as its pretty scary in lower gears and the back end comes out very easily

Looks lovely! I really like the R32 skylines, what you gonna do with the Pulsar?

Not bad really, im 24 with 4NCB 2xSP30 License for 5yrs +, fully comp with mods declared is £830 with greenlight insurance.
The pulsar, hopefully fit all the bits and the use it as the daily driver for a while, or sell it. I dont really know to be honest, I know id regret selling it.

Just stunning, I'd love a shot in one... Can't imagine their value's ever going to really go down now either, almost a classic I reckon

£830 is pretty good! Where about have you got it insured (road, drive, garaged etc...?)

Very nice, even if i wouldnt have one myself, they are undoubtedly still crackin cars.
Take it easy man and get used to it, i can believe it when you say its scary, especially in this current weather.

Cam said:
Just stunning, I'd love a shot in one... Can't imagine their value's ever going to really go down now either, almost a classic I reckon

£830 is pretty good! Where about have you got it insured (road, drive, garaged etc...?)

Garaged, postcode is in middle of aberdeenshire i.e nowhere, modifications declared, need minimum of 1yr NCB and Cat 1 Alarm fitted

www.greenlightinsurance.com

They deal with modified cars and being in an owners club seems to count towards their risk analysis on you. Its a just a form you fill out on the site and they got back to me within 48hrs even over xmas. I found them on gtroc.com where they seem popular

Dale said:
Very nice, even if i wouldnt have one myself, they are undoubtedly still crackin cars.
Take it easy man and get used to it, i can believe it when you say its scary, especially in this current weather.

Thanks, its not so much the high speed thats the problem, its coming away from junctions and turning left or right, if your not careful, even at slow speeds, the backend whips out. Its hard not to try and counter it, apparently your meant to let it do it itself, via the automatic transfer of torque to the front.. im not convinced though.

very nice! and got to say its abit of a step up from an n15 lol.
get out on a trackday in it and learn how to handle it abit.

looks a nice motor alan, deos it have a convertor on to change it from kph to mph? if so it could be the cause of its rear happyness, as the 4ws (4 wheelsteer) its meant to cut off at 40kph(which is around 20mph) but when it has the convertor on(its a cable type) it doesnt stop the 4ws cutting off till 40mph which as you can imagine isnt a very good thing.

Ah thats a good point there, its still in Kmh, have to use a tom tom to montior my speed

edit: i misread what you meant, so it being in kmh it probably isnt that then. probably just me being stupid

Back
Top Bottom