New Car: R32 GTR

you car makes me sex wee. some tasty stuffs on there, nismo bonnet lip and boot lip, wheels look bang on as well... any idea what the rear spats/splitters are?

Rear spats are Trust Gracier (so ive been told by gtroc?) another great jap name! Think the side skirts are Trust also.

Almerasleeper said:
Nice car mate You'll get around another 8-10 bhp by decatting it, mine's is already done (R33). I'm a little concerned that the rear end comes round so easily ? What kind of tyres are you using & what size ? Mine's is running 265/35/18's at the rear & you have to be brutal to get the back end to slip. Just wondering if your front end is actually doing its share ?

Its already got the cat removed and hige downpipes from RB in lancashire. Not sure why the back comes out so easily, I guess it doesnt, but you bring it out on command though. The rear tyres are 255/35/18. Have had a problem once where the 4WD light came on. Gave it some and the front torque indicator didnt move. Then further along it started to wheel spin really easily so I realised the front wheels were getting any power. Turned it off and on and its been fine ever since. Does seem to wheel spin alot and you know when its in 4WD as you can feel the front pulling. Might just be me not being able to drive it!

ooh.... nice :D mates got trust gracer front bumper and sideskirts on his R33 GTR. apparently they dont make any rears for the R33, which is a shame as he really needs some as the sides are like railway sleepers :D

Rear spats are Trust Gracier (so ive been told by gtroc?) another great jap name! Think the side skirts are Trust also.

Its already got the cat removed and hige downpipes from RB in lancashire. Not sure why the back comes out so easily, I guess it doesnt, but you bring it out on command though. The rear tyres are 255/35/18. Have had a problem once where the 4WD light came on. Gave it some and the front torque indicator didnt move. Then further along it started to wheel spin really easily so I realised the front wheels were getting any power. Turned it off and on and its been fine ever since. Does seem to wheel spin alot and you know when its in 4WD as you can feel the front pulling. Might just be me not being able to drive it!

The trouble with GTR's is that they are so complicated technically, it could be one of about 3 different things stopping the front end pulling as it should. Could be electronic or mechanical. I guess RB would be able to suss it out. Oh for a new GTR ! :cool:

Nice car mate :cool: You'll get around another 8-10 bhp by decatting it, mine's is already done (R33). I'm a little concerned that the rear end comes round so easily ? What kind of tyres are you using & what size ? Mine's is running 265/35/18's at the rear & you have to be brutal to get the back end to slip. Just wondering if your front end is actually doing its share ?

The 32 is a lot more brutal in terms of, well, everything, including the rear end stepping out, between a few of my mates theyve had all sorts of different drift spec GTS-Ts and GTRs, 33'2 and 32's, and the 32's always make you poop your pants, which is as a fast car should

Yeah naylor, brutal is a good word to describe it. Ive nearly stacked it a few times and when you think your about to meet your maker it seems to hang on, the front sort of tucks down and digs in and carves round the bend. Then the next bend with your restored confidence after the last lucky escape, the back ends out once again. Thats why I tend to just cruise along at 60 most of the time, rarely speed in it.

Brutal

Doesn't sound like a lot of fun that, but at least your licence will stay clean :lol: The limiting factor to my R33 is down a rough-surfaced B-road, where the suspension stiffness forces you to back off or your kidneys get bruised ! :O Still, it seems a lot more progressive in the handling stakes than the 32's.

Wow, that is an amazing R32, I've only ever seen one 32 GTR in person and it was breathtaking, plus the sound of the two external waste gates as he belted down the road was incredible. Yours sounds terrifying but isn't that the whole point of the GTR!!!!

Back
Top Bottom