New look of my Almera Turbo

@almerasri: It wasnt easy, but done, nac smile now have my mera
@tomasi:I bougt it used from one of AOC member

Looking good Gre. :thumb:

Re the dyno. I assume it is just an accurate way of getting speed. The software does the job of converting acceleration into power curves after you tell it car weight, tyre size, gearing, frontal area, drag coeffecient, temp, humidity, barometric pressure etc.

The road dyno does the same but uses the spark signal to get engine revs and from that and gearing it calculates speed and acceleration.

My mistake, it uses deceleration to work out the air and tyre resistance rather than the frontal area and coefficient of drag etc.

stunning mate that intercooler wins it for me.
wish mine had a turbo

the lights are mint to.

spot on :)

Darchitect said:
Bet that flies!... Who were you racing, did you win, How much and where did you get the CF Bonnet?
I bought it in Poland
I tried to sell it to AOC but it was too cheap, and few persons thought that it is not carbon

I made 13,3 , but my wastegate is not good
fotos

DSCI0725.jpg

DSCI0722.jpg

DSCI0715.jpg

DSCI0721.jpg

DSCI0718.jpg

DSCI0740.jpg

2 films
http://rapidshare.de/files/20445078/Alma_.ASF.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/20445658/Alma_Corsa.ASF.html

first place in turbo class(FINAl with corsa a LET,SEMI-FINAL WITH GOLF MK2 VR6, ) &
THIRD PLACE IN OUTLAW (I LOST WITH CORSA IN SEMI-FINAL)
pict00995ub.jpg

178dw.jpg

145bu.jpg
126wi.jpg
107zt.jpg

88ld.jpg

mY GIRLFRIEND IN CTR
59ar.jpg

42kz1.jpg

dsc06321low5tj.jpg

1.hONDA cIVIC tYPER r
2.CORSA A LET
3.MY ALMERA
NEXT TIME WILL BE BETTER

13.3 is a pretty good time on that surface! Do you have any other stats on the run? MPH? or 60ft time?

Have you got an LSD yet?

The quickest N15 to run in Australia has been 12.8 however there should be some faster times soon!

shiny_blue said:
13.3 is a pretty good time on that surface! Do you have any other stats on the run? MPH? or 60ft time?

Have you got an LSD yet?

The quickest N15 to run in Australia has been 12.8 however there should be some faster times soon!

no, this time is ET+RT
NO i HAVE NO LSD YET:(
WHERE CAN i GET IT?
I HOPE MY TIME THIS MAY WILL be better :D

gre said:
no, this time is ET+RT
NO i HAVE NO LSD YET:(
WHERE CAN i GET IT?
I HOPE MY TIME THIS MAY WILL be better :D

damn.. thats a good time without LSD!!!

ahh.. what gearbox do you have in your car? I could get a Nismo 1.5way LSD to send to you but they're not very cheap! (almost 1000 Euro)

Your other option is to try to source one direct from japan.

shiny_blue said:
damn.. thats a good time without LSD!!!

ahh.. what gearbox do you have in your car? I could get a Nismo 1.5way LSD to send to you but they're not very cheap! (almost 1000 Euro)

Your other option is to try to source one direct from japan.
the gearbox is from stock SR20DE!!

Back
Top Bottom