New Pics of my N16

Thought i would post up some new photos of my car.

456683718_a70d2b2d71_o.jpg

456699441_323976f692_o.jpg

456683986_6fd65e97dc_o.jpg

456684066_c84157f318_o.jpg

456699695_3dd5a7b7f0_o.jpg

456684260_477e5c8d33_o.jpg

456683794_424c733087_o.jpg

Baz

nice mate, like the spoiler!

One things ive noticed, the red N16 is very rare!!

Cheers mate. Yeah i've noticed there ain't too many red N16s aswell. The black bit on the wing is carbon fibre film, in case you were wondering.

Baz

I was actually, thought it was a black bit on the car like the bump strips! Was gonna ask if ur getting it sprayed!lol

Whats ur plans then?

I'm going to get it lowered in the next couple of months, maybe a new set of alloys and a new back box or system depending on cost.

Baz

looking good mate:D

Mine should be lowered next week at long last!

45mm all round.

Spoiler looks the nuts on yours man, not seen any high spec red N16's randomly

Hey nice looking car mate! Got a 5 door deep blue version with some chrome trim myself.

Hopefully getting a body kit put on her!

If ya dont mind me asking....what ya using to drop the height? Cant seem to find much options myself!

Apex and Gmax do springs and Bilstien do gas shocks. Apex are the ones I have.

What kit you getting? The carzone specials?

(Sorry for hijacking your thread mate).

Im looking at a Bomex kit for the Civic Coupe and getting the body shop to make it fit!

(Soz for taking over the thread too)

I've not made my mind up yet, I've been looking at various options for dropping the height. I'll let you's know when i make my mind. Taken over the thread...it's alright gives me ideas about what to do to my car next.

Baz

Cool mate,

Keep us updated, always good to see another N16 in the process of getting modified.

With the spark plugs and Induction kit...did u notice any major difference? Thinking of doing that myself.

Get much smoother acceleration with induction kit and exhaust running stock plugs atm.

As for lowering I dont want to go too low since its my daily drive car atm so need it to be functional too. Going to fit the springs this weekend hopefully if I can get a mate round to help me.

Yeah, the induction kit smooths out the acceleration plus you get that nice induction roar when you out the foot down :D The plugs give a bit of extra power. My car had crap acceleration before i put my K&N on in.

Baz

That colour red must have been an earlyer model???
I have a 2002 N16 Almera (Pulsar In Australia) and the colour is called Tuscan Red.
More of a pinkish Maron read colour. depends on the light you look at it .
Nice looking N16

Shaun

Thought i would post some new photos of my car.

Baz

Attachments

• Tenzo R Backbox.JPG
    Tenzo R Backbox.JPG
    807.6 KB · Views: 39
  • Tenzo R Back Box 2.JPG
    Tenzo R Back Box 2.JPG
    789.3 KB · Views: 31
  • Engine Bay.JPG
    Engine Bay.JPG
    797 KB · Views: 41
Back