New Pics of my N16

starting to look very nice now and the backbox looks perfectly sized for the car - keep up the good work

Theres a can of redbull in you engine wtf lol. That the new NOS?

i agree with shift_, it looks really well on the car. glad to more and more N16's looking good, keep it up

Yeah, the red bull can gives my car wiiings. I removed the resonator box and covered the pipe with a white areosol cap, which looked crap so i covered it with a red bull tin.

Baz

Mate get some headers for it... Makes a big difference on the N16's.

Standard QG18's here in oz made an average of 66kw atw... Ones with headers and a full system made on average around 79kw atw... big difference :)

Not sure if headers are expensive over there but here in Oz there cheap. Well cheap for you guys since your using the pound...

I would do mate, but the QG15 only has one CAT, which is part of the manifold, therefore i would need to get a sports CAT fitted to my system if i got a header.

Baz

There is heaps of stuff that you guys could get from Aus that would be allot cheaper than what you guys would pay.

Strut Braces are around $180Aus. Cannon Mufflers range from $150-$200 Aus
Short Shifters are $70 Aus

Cheers Steve, i got the splitter from a place in Glenrothes called REVS, who have now closed down. The splitter is made by RGM. Yeah it's a 1.5.

Baz

You've not had any bother colour matching anything have you perchance? I think your car is the same colour as mine and my bonnet and bumper are quite off since being replaced. It's died down a wee bit now that the new paint has seen the sun a bit, but it;s still noticeable. I Just don't want multicolours if I go for a spoiler / skirt / splitter.

Gettin skirts for yours?

I've not had that much bother with the colour matching so far but i think there will be a bit of difference when i put the flame red paint on the splitter. I hope to get skirts sometime this year for it and then lower it and do something with the alloys. Your car is the same colour as mine flame red (AJ4).

Baz

menace said:
There is heaps of stuff that you guys could get from Aus that would be allot cheaper than what you guys would pay.

Strut Braces are around $180Aus. Cannon Mufflers range from $150-$200 Aus
Short Shifters are $70 Aus

Is there anywhere online from which I can get some goodies? People who would post to Europe.

Baz, what induction kit do you have there? How is it fitted?

Back
Top Bottom