newbie in the south west

So what if its not a GTi.........? ok

another bristol local how do theres a few popping up now..

i have some photos on the way but not ready yet. Also i'm in need of some expert advice: whats the best panel (not induction) filter? like itg k&n green cotton or pipercross. and is there any point in uprating the plug leads?

also it just seemed to me that everyone on here had a gti or was going to have a gti personnally i couldn't afford one or an engine swap

for a panel filter, go with k & n, when i had my 1.4 almera before the VZR, i had a k & n induction kit on it, sounded quite nice to be honest, but dont expect to make any gains from either. if its just a 1.4, i doubt it would make much difference uprating the plugs.

On your other post, not everyone has a GTi, there have been a good few GA14s and GA16s knocking about, to name a few, tommos old 1.4, dales 1.4 tsi, covs 1.6 and a few others.

have a look at the members rides threads and you'll see some very nicely modded meras

nice to see another lad from bristol, shame i never see many almeras when im driving about around bristol. :)

welcome along m8, dont matter if ya not got a gti, its a mera so your in the right place

check the meet thread out south meet

come along, meet some of us, etc etc get help tips ideas, the meets are normally a good laugh

Back
Top Bottom