Newbie wants helpppp!!

guess who's back :)

Hows the pulsar 'hood' working out? As for that ecu chip, i cant vouch on it. I put one on a standard vectra before, and the results were staggering.....

I got around 5mpg less, missfires at idle and coked up plugs from where there was soooo much fuel being added :D best 20p or something ive ever spent :thumbs: trust me you will feel the difference!!!

Have you thought about an electronic supercharger? There only about £80, and a supposed to give impressive gains, check em out on ebay....

As for more leds, ive got a 92cm red strip for sale, you could use it as a 3rd brake light on a ripspeed spoiler or something....?

Cheers

Lolll i just read this can't stop laughing. He's clearly from the same ethnic background as me and I'm shocked because they normally mess up Civics. What a shit car, I mean he took a decent car and just FUCKED IT UP. God knows why he didn't buy a civic as the rest of 'em do.

I don't think anyone wants to rip you Ammer but to be fair you've got a decent car and you've messed it up. Anyone who tells you it looks good clearly should have gone to specsavers, I'm not going to be nice about it because its SHIT. What you need is probably GTi bodykit colour coded (with no badges) n lowering on those alloys, or look through the forum and have a look at some other nice 5 doors, there's some nice ones here.

(maybe think im being mean) :$

Lolll i just read this can't stop laughing. He's clearly from the same ethnic background as me and I'm shocked because they normally mess up Civics. What a shit car, I mean he took a decent car and just FUCKED IT UP. God knows why he didn't buy a civic as the rest of 'em do.

I don't think anyone wants to rip you Ammer but to be fair you've got a decent car and you've messed it up. Anyone who tells you it looks good clearly should have gone to specsavers, I'm not going to be nice about it because its SHIT. What you need is probably GTi bodykit colour coded (with no badges) n lowering on those alloys, or look through the forum and have a look at some other nice 5 doors, there's some nice ones here.

(maybe think im being mean) :$

USMAN i totally agree with you

after looking at these cars on here, myn does not look great
hence im hopefully going to have a gti bodykit by the weekend if all goes well, and then!..im gna spray the headlights blak like the GTi ones and get another set of alloys which iv been trying for 3months BUT cnt get rid of these!!

im looking at around 200 for them

theyv got 205/40/17 Yokohama Parada tyres ???

and yup if i get the GTi kit and the blak headlights then there goinnngg!!
lol

Hi white_biscuit and welcome to the club! :)

I haven't managed to read through all this thread yet but I would like to coment on your car whilst it is fresh in my mind! :p

I think white Almera's are lovely for a start! In my opinion, I would get an SRi or P1 GTi front bumper with the fog lights in and a JDM grille. Also, I would colour code the rear bumper to get rid of the black bumper strip!

Also I agree with scoot b, I would lower it as well! I used 35mm Pi springs for my 1.4 when I had it and somehow it looked lower than my GTi without a kit on! :confused:

Nicki x

Back
Top Bottom