hi guys im dave from the isle of wight swapped this recently with a friend of mine and im sure some of you will already know this car as it was from a previous member of the site anyways here she is
P8060024.jpg

P8060023.jpg

P8060022.jpg

only thing ive changed so far is the wheels! im also on the look out for a new exhaust! still not entirly sure if im gonna keep her or not yet! all comments welcome

hello. keep it keep it keep it! you know that after driving her for a few days you will become hooked.......

ive had it for a few weeks now and love driving it but its not quick enough for me so if i do keep it i will be putting her on a diet lol and try make her quicker

Welcome, just noticed the JAE sticker, what stand were you on, as I didn`t notice it when I was wandering around.

jae sticker was on the car when i got it! im still undecided as wat to do really! i love the car just needs to be a bit quicker lol

wwelcome along fella ,you gotta keep it graham spent hours tweaking & polishing it when he had it !!! i take it you owned the green civic !!

the green civic was my mates i swapped it with him a few weeks ago, id love to turbo it but ive heard that they can be a real pain and can end up being quite expensive?

Back
Top Bottom