Nicki's Almera GTi

I know I told you guys about the woman reversing into me the other day. When it first happened, it felt and looked like the end of the world to me, but taking these pictures has helped me realise that the damage isn't so bad. The bumper was dented to hell but it must have popped back into place somehow...

Anyway, here is the damage...

071120092421.jpg

071120092423.jpg

011120092411.jpg

071120092422.jpg

Unlucky there Nicki. However i don't think it will take too much to fix this.
Should be done for the xmas meet! :D
Anyone got an indicator for the poor lass?

Haha, I think the garage is sorting me one out. I wouldn't mind those crystal headlights n the deglobbed indicators. Thanks to whomever explained what they were! :O

Valance can be bent back up to fix bumper alignment, and that splitter looks easy to repair :). Then it's just a new indicator from a scrappy. Lucky it wasnt worse.

Well the splitter has been bodged loads now and the guy who used to do it for me said it can't be done again.
Plus if you look at the position of the bumper in one of those pictures...the guy who is going to fix it said that, that didn't happen off the bump. Fact of the matter is, it wasn't like that before and he thinks that if you hit the bumper, it won't affect the postion of it!?

Well mine went like that after my fight with a fence and I bent the valance back and now it sits perfect...

Well I was still a bit drunk off the night before and the bumper was actually worse than that but somehow it has popped back into place? Weird! Also, if you were all taking pictures, all your cars will be sat there looking fantastic and there in the middle is a smashed up, pirate looking car! :(

When you have experienced some Northern meet goodness you'll understand that it would'nt make a shit of difference! Just ask Benmenz about how his old 1.4 used to look!

No matter though Nic...

See you at the York meet.

Oh, I will be posting pictures up of the new Qashqai that I am getting in December! My dad gets a new Nissan every year through a scheme at work and I am finally allowed to drive them!

Back
Top Bottom